• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

RBH

0m5Rua4.png

EP-309229708.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5

Caja 117

Can someone explain to me whats the point of Buster Onley but just been a backseat driver in the broadcast? God i hate watching baseball on espn.

JDeluis

Dodgers are doomed for more heartbreak with this bullpen. Might as well pack it up, call up Seager and Urias and forfeit the season.

The Dodgers aren't winning anything this year. The goal at this point is just to make sure the Giants don't win the NL West.

I'm just waiting for Hatcher to come back to a make the bullpen even worst. Johnson, Peralta and Hatcher. :/

I still don't think he should be fired. He did mess up not bringing in JP Howell to settle down the shit storm. But who you going to call when the whole bullpen has been awful? Ghostbusters!
I think Bolsinger if he was available could of got some outs. Or even Avilan.

Silkworm

Ah, so the Dodger bullpen is back to full suck mode. Dodgers need a reliable 3rd and 4th starter pitcher, an actual decent bullpen, and some better bats to help out the pitching when they get good games from the likes of Kershaw and Grienke.

In other words, tear this team down, fire Mattingly, and start all over and try to do it right without over spending on players who are on the downside. Not sure of the status of the Dodger farm system but I hope it's got some good talent that the Dodgers can develop and use to build a team that will be good for several years. Anyway, if the Dodgers bar the Giants from the postseason by winning the division at least that's something :p

Beckx

Josh Harrison and Jordy Mercer are both starting to work out in prep for coming back.

When they do, who is the odd man out? Mercer? Alvarez? Hurdle would be out of his mind to sit Kang right now.

in better news, Marcus Stroman just got the green light from doctors that he can pitch again!

Yup. That's the better news. We're doing fine without Travis for now. Let him take his time so he's ready for the postseason.

We really need a gif of Jose downing that water bottle.

Top Bottom