• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CMGNR5MUEAAnOyw.jpg

JDeluis

Well i'm hoping for a
Daigo Comeback

I'm dreaming.

I've pretty much given up on dreaming. Every loss hurts less after every game. :/

This will be the Dodgers first four game loss this season.

Didn't Oakland and the Brewers implode the same way last year after the all-star break?

cashman

Banned
I've pretty much given up on dreaming. Every loss hurts less after every game. :/

This will be the Dodgers first four game loss this season.

Didn't Oakland and the Brewers implode the same way last year after the all-star break?

6-4 in their last 10 and 11-9 in their last 20. Ease up chicken little.

tim1138

How appropriate for Suarez to end the Reds game after being a complete fuck up and screwing up not 1, but 2 bases loaded situations.

It's not like anyone else on the team sans Votto would have fared any better. Pretty much the whole offense has gone in the tank since the beginning of July. On July 1 Frazier had an OPS of .950, he's now down to .828.

Eugenio Suarez is the kind of guy you build a franchise around.

Oh Rafa.

Gonna be fun when Valencia drives in Lawrie with the winning run tonight.

A'sjays 3 - Blue Jays 2
W - Graveman (7-7)
L - Hawkins (2-2)
Lawrie - 2 for 3, BB
Valencia - 1 for 4, 1 RBI

Bet the house.

zroid

Banned

They'd better not. Nor Valencia and Graveman.

It's just embarrassing.

Gonna be fun when Valencia drives in Lawrie with the winning run tonight.

A'sjays 3 - Blue Jays 2
W - Graveman (7-7)
L - Hawkins (2-2)
Lawrie - 2 for 3, BB
Valencia - 1 for 4, 1 RBI

Bet the house.

It's Hutchison pitching. This game is not ending with fewer than 10 runs scored.

Everyone thought Vernon Wells was gonna get booed. He got a standing O, and shed a few tears. Then proceeded to hit a HR. You'd be surprised by what the reaction will be.

I was at one of his return games, and the boos were deafening. The "VER-NON" chants were so loud, when a foul ball was hit to left he threw the ball back to the infield, rather than tossing it into the stands.

Top Bottom