• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Beckx

Meanwhile, a Yankee minor league affiliate is holding a "Blue Lives Matter" event.

I can't decide where that ranks compared to the Caucasian Heritage Night from an Angels affiliate earlier in the year.

WTF, MiLB.

rinse82

I'm convinced Stephen A is a character anyways - no way someone is that irrational in real life. Skip Bayless, too. That whole segment up there was probably scripted.

Close the Game Night promotion at Fenway.

One lucky fan gets pulled out of the crowd to throw the eighth and/or ninth innings.

We're already an embarrassment and in last place, fuck it, might as well start running gimmicks to try and make a little money.

I'm sure glad we didn't trade Koji last year, this year...any year.

You know a 40 year old closer is just so valuable for a last place team to have,

One lucky fan gets pulled out of the crowd to throw the eighth and/or ninth innings.

We're already an embarrassment and in last place, fuck it, might as well start running gimmicks to try and make a little money.

2014-03-24-shade.gif

Let's go.

JDeluis

Tonight's Dodgers game should be good. No roster change to the bullpen today and a home game. Everybody should just watch for the booing.

Not a good day for you Grover. You got this and scrubs making Cam smile..lol my condolences.

Rockies stay rocky. Pulling Gray after 6 innings even though he's only at 75 pitches and is throwing a 1-hitter. Now relief pitcher in to suck it up.

JDeluis

:( Howie. How much longer is Turner out? I think he can play 2nd. I thought Callaspo played some 2nd before?

First day Turner can come back is Tuesday. Mathingly said he would be back in a couple of days.

Expect Howie to be out at least two weeks.

And. ..
Mattingly said Kiké will play a lot of 2B but also fill in at SS and CF. Peraza less likely to play SS. Callaspo will take grounders at 2B

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Rockies stay rocky. Pulling Gray after 6 innings even though he's only at 75 pitches and is throwing a 1-hitter. Now relief pitcher in to suck it up.

I was watching on gameday and figured he got hurt. Guess not. Woe to be a pitcher drafted by Colorado.

JDeluis

Ok so why would they bring up Peraza if JRoll has been avg near .300 since all star break? Donny trying to tank this now.

Trying to get more speed into the game.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/la-sp-dodgers-pinch-runners-20150809-story.html

Jose Peraza, acquired from the Atlanta Braves in last month's three-team, 13-player trade, can run. He also can hit, and play second base, shortstop and center field. The Dodgers might prefer to save a roster spot for him.
Good article by the way. Another utility player like Kikè in the lineup.

Top Bottom