• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Writers don't care about FIP/xFIP (they should but w/e) and even then what do you mean not even close? Factoring in today he's 5th in FIP and 10th in xFIP. Higher than Scherzer in xFIP. fWAR for pitchers isn't all that indicative (not that it's not good but it's not as good). Wins well... Felix won with none right?

He deserves to win it.

"DeGrom deserves to win because I like him most"

I want Sonny Gray to win the AL Cy, but it'll be Keuchel.

rando14

AL Cy is close too, Sale, Keuchel, wouldn't overlook David Price either. Kluber unfortunately got rekt with a high BABIP. thatsbaseball.jpg

JDHarbs

CK3LIu-UEAEgbFd.jpg

Nightmare fuel

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Congratulations on the world series win KC-Gaf. Of all places I'm very happy JC landed there you got one helluva pitcher on staff now.

Parch

Sometimes it scares me how much I agree with Zaun. His Sunday Roast about excessive celebration is spot on, which means I'm officially old.

jman2050

There's still 2 more months and if deGrom continues pitching the way he has he will definitely close the gap between him and the Grienke/Kershaw/Scherzer top tier.

He's not the CY winner NOW but I don't think it's a lost cause.

Top Bottom