• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Syrinx

Mets starting pitching is just soo good, and the Nats look like they've given up and the NL East is down besides Mets and Nats.

It's really hard to think that the Nats don't have a run in them at some point. That roster looks too good that they have to get hot at some point between now and the end of the season.

Not that I'm not optimistic, just don't want us to get ahead of ourselves here.

Azzurri

Gold Member
It's really hard to think that the Nats don't have a run in them at some point. That roster looks too good that they have to get hot at some point between now and the end of the season.

Not that I'm not optimistic, just don't want us to get ahead of ourselves here.

I don't doubt the Nats have a run, but if the Mets keep playing like they're playing I don't see Nats catching them.

Plus, their bats have finally come alive somewhat.

Velcro Fly

Fucking Rondon overthrowing on 2-2. Segura would have swung at anything remotely close you fucking turd. He did on the very next pitch that was also a ball.

zulux21

heh only took 10 years but it looks like the angels want to get revenge for the steal of first.

it will be utter bullshit if this review goes through though as the white sox catcher would have thrown to first had the ump not called the batter out. (especially since the batter basically walked to first)

THE HOPE IS ALIVE!

Komaeda_(23).png

All these years of being a fan have paid off!

This is the first time they've been in first in your lifetime, right?

Only downside to them not being mediocre so late in the season is that we'll suddenly have hockey fans watching games.

Velcro Fly

Yeah Cubs are going to lose this since they've morphed back into the team they were a couple weeks ago where no one hits.

Only a matter of time before one of these bullpen guys gives up a run

Pirates have like a collection of players who have burned Cardinals in the past

Ramirez, Alvarez, Ishikawa, now Kang..

e: shit they've got Morse too now, think he hit a big HR last year in the playoffs?

Choomp

Banned
Mets starting pitching is just soo good, and the Nats look like they've given up and the NL East is down besides Mets and Nats.

Degrom was dirty tonight. That inning he got out of.. What was it first and third with an out? That was pretty huge, good play on Uribe's part on that squibber too.

zulux21

heh, white sox are trying to lose this through stupidity.

should have easily been out of the inning with a win instead runner on second still and a tie game.

Toth

I am looking forward to NY talk radio tomorrow. Time for a lot of broadcasters to eat crow for gushing how the Yankees were a lock for the postseason....

Ten in a row and a first place position!!!

Keep it up, Blue Jays!

I watched a lot of the game, but caught the end on the radio as I was driving into town. I'm PVRing tomorrow's game, because I've been on a midnights schedule and will likely sleep through it.

zulux21

heh after the bone headed horrible fielding plays in the top of the 9th the white sox have really been showing great defense in extras @_@

zulux21

i am really not sure how you give an easy ground ball to the pitcher that goes off his glove and then is thrown away before the runner gets to bag a hit and an error, that is easily two errors in one play @_@

yay runner on third 1 out and the white sox manage to keep them from scoring. Time for them to win it.

Top Bottom