• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

zulux21

Rays are 1.5 games out of the playoffs now. Fuck the Angels!

the white sox are coming. They are going to snap the cub's win streak tomorrow and just get their own large one going. They face the cubs and the west for the rest of this month. if they don't play at least .750 ball for the rest of the month they have no hope. they are currently playing .666 ball against the cubs on the season (.750 after they win tomorrow) and .778 ball against the west thus there is hope for that mwa ha ha ha

zulux21

They are due, too much talent on that roster to not make it interesting.

I've never seen a team that can't get things to go right for a while. I mean the white sox have had a couple extended winning streaks this season but that is due to either hitting or pitching dominating for a while.

This whole season has been a case of when the pitching is going well the hitting isn't, and when the hitting is going well the pitching isn't aside from one tiny stretch in their last win streak.

if they could get one of those to go well and the other just to be decent they will likely make things quite interesting. They also have to stop making horrible mistakes that they should never make. You are taught early on that runners on first and third 1 run game ground ball to first basemen you either Step on first and then throw home or throw to second and cover first. You never ever step on first and get the runner going to second in a run down, that scores a run -_-.

Chris sale seemed to come out of his mini funk (again hitting went good suddenly chris sale has the worst stretch of his career lol) and the shark ideally will have some good games. by the end of august things could be interesting as sweeping the angels means the white sox are only 4.5 games back in the wild card. hopefully this is the moment where they keep playing .650 ball for the rest of the season and just climb into a WC slot and run with it.

There really isn't hope to catch KC unless KC suddenly stopped winning period lol.

The white sox suck

I won't disagree, I wish they would decide if this is a throw away season or if I should care. win 7 games.. pull close... I should... go 1-9 over next 10 games... damn it -_-

Bought Jays vs Yankees tix for the late September series, usually I never buy Jays tix this far in advance other than the home opener but if I didn't buy them now I may be out of luck in a couple days lol

I also think the Police are going to have to close streets near the Dome like they did in 92 and 93, there are way too many people just walking through traffic lol

Jays going against Sonny Gray today. Yanks will probably be .5 up by the end of the day.

Nothing to really worry about considering how far we've come in a short period of time.

iwJ08RL.gif

Wasted.

Lexxism

Mike Wilner ‏@Wilnerness590
Gibby confirms Hutchison will start Sunday. Not ready to announce anything for rotation beyond that. #Bluejays #Jays
So, it will be Hutch who is going to start on Sunday and not Dickey. Then, why switch Buehrle and Dickey start? Is Buehrle hurt or something?

Lexxism

Rob MacLeod ‏@RobMacLeodGlobe

Looks like #BlueJays catch a break today. Just heard Price proclaim in Toronto clubhouse Sonny Gray (12-4, 2.06) not going today for A's.

8:30 AM - 13 Aug 2015
This is good news if true!

edit: Gray won't start today due to back spasms and it will be Jesse Chavez who will start today.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Chavez was pretty terrible when he pitched in Toronto. Looks to be doing much better with the As but at least it's not Sonny Gray!

Malo

Banned
Gray isn't pitching today? Damn you baseball gods, damn you!

Yankees calling up Greg Bird? Legit surprised by that.

Wow. I don't even know what to say about that first inning. I missed the first part of it because I was writing something, but caught the end of the review.

Those two gaffes in the outfield were scary, but the defence was great on the in-field. Phew.

Top Bottom