• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
gaSyMjp.png

Gamecast so buggy if you leave that tab open but not directly looking at it lol

A;s broadcast giving respect to the 95 year old Pearl Harbor veteran A's fan at the game today sitting with his daughter, who is sitting next to this hero wearing her Giants gear.

Only so many evil empires a guy can beat in one life I guess.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
A;s broadcast giving respect to the 95 year old Pearl Harbor veteran A's fan at the game today sitting with his daughter, who is sitting next to this hero wearing her Giants gear.

Only so many evil empires a guy can beat in one life I guess.

Could be worse. Could be one of these
w4niDlg.jpg

The Jays and the As are cursed this year.

The Jays have the best run differential in the AL but are 10 games below their pythagorean record.

The As are 12 under .500 despite a +37 run differential, putting them more than 10 games below their pythagorean record.

Then again, both teams lost 1 run games today after committing hilariously bad baserunning mistakes.

tim1138

Apparently Bubba Starling was the guy the Reds didn't like the medical reports on last night in the original Cueto to KC deal

Thank god the Giants decide to win on the day I finally get to go to a game. Casilla was plotting to throw it away but AMERICAN HERO Buster Posey saved the day.

3N16MA

Banned
Phils are asking for 4 top prospects? Jebus.

I should have explained. The Yanks have put 4 prospects on a list which means they won't be moved (Judge, Severino, Bird, and Mateo). Phils wanted a deal to include either Judge or Severino.

Top Bottom