• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

JDHarbs

ROYALS WIN!

woo_celebrates_twttr_61m1axd8.gif

zroid

Banned
gj Royals

it's funny how both of the games in which Davis has surrendered HRs this season have actually been KC wins

zulux21

Please Angels, continue shitting the bed so that we can solidfy our wild card lead if we need it.

they are facing a team that is 14-4 against the west so far this year who just swept them last week.

ideally the white sox will sweep the angels again this time for 4 games and be tied with them after the series and be only 2.5 back of the wild card or so.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
they are facing a team that is 14-4 against the west so far this year who just swept them last week.

ideally the white sox will sweep the angels again this time for 4 games and be tied with them after the series and be only 2.5 back of the wild card or so.

Ideally they sweep the Angels and the Astros sweep the Rays!

zroid

Banned
Please Angels, continue shitting the bed so that we can solidfy our wild card lead if we need it.

more worried about those pesky O's tbh

but yeah

i wouldn't mind if we don't win the ALE but I'd absolutely hate getting stuck in the 2nd WC. if the jays don't even get to play a postseason game at home then what's the point?

zulux21

Ideally they sweep the Angels and the Astros sweep the Rays!

I'd be fine with that.

at this point in the season I am alright with Tor, KC, Hou winning every game from here on out to take their divisions.

I need the white sox to go on a serious run and fall into the wild card race. Ideally texas starts to win and it's white sox vs texas for the WC as I want the white sox to face a AL west team in the WC play in lol.

I mean at 5 games below .500 in mid august I should have no playoff hopes with my team, but given they are only 4.5 back in the WC I'd say anything is possible.

Man...still stewin' over the Mets getting swept. They had a chance to beat a good team, show the league they mean business and at the same time bury the Natinals. but nooo..they laid down like a bitch. Fucking pissed. I'm happy they have the day off. Time for some coffee.

I ain't jumping on a Giants bandwagon. I can't afford the rent. I just like the OG win gif, making me kinda okay with the Giants winning a game. But you can keep your sushi, animal hats and beautiful stadium and shiny world series trophy nonsense over on your side of the bay thanks.

Ketchup has no place in a baseball stadium. Certainly has no business being anywhere near a hot dog. Heathens.

Syrinx

Man...still stewin' over the Mets getting swept. They had a chance to beat a good team, show the league they mean business and at the same time bury the Natinals. but nooo..they laid down like a bitch. Fucking pissed. I'm happy they have the day off. Time for some coffee.
The Pirates and Cubs have just owned us this year.

harSon

Banned

To be fair, one of those wins is definitely in the books with a * next to it. That strike that was called a ball 4 was pretty horse shit, so we definitely should not have had that 2 run home run.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
Mets are 3-17 vs the Cards, Bucs, and Cubs this year

Either way, the Mets are likely headed to an NLDS while one of those three teams won't get to see one

And they're 4-3 against the team they're almost virtually guaranteed* to face, the Dodgers.

*Assuming LAD win the NLW and neither team catch the NLC winner.

Syrinx

Mets are 3-17 vs the Cards, Bucs, and Cubs this year

Either way, the Mets are likely headed to an NLDS while one of those three teams won't get to see one

Doesn't really make sense to put the Cardinals in there; we're 3-4 against them which is about as good as you can hope to be against a team with a record like that.

0-13 against Pirates and Cubs though. That's fucking brutal.

Pirates are really good. Cubs aren't bad either. And a big difference between the Mets' head-to-head matchups with the NL Central teams is that the Mets won the extra inning affairs against us but not against the Pirates/Cubs.

Postseason schedule has been announced:

10/6: AL Wild Card Game
10/7: NL Wild Card Game
10/8: NLDS & ALDS begin
10/16: ALCS begins
10/17: NLCS begins
10/27: World Series begins

Braves pitcher Shelby Miller is close to trying Clayton Kershaw's record set in 2009 of having 9 straight starts giving up 1 run or less and not getting a Win. Miller is at 8 straight starts.

Top Bottom