• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jbug617

Banned
Diamondbacks reached out to the Phillies about Hamels.

Heyman says as of now the Rangers are the favs and the Dodgers just behind them.

Dodgers don't want to give up their top prospects to get Hamels. Pretty much how everyone thought it was going to go. I won't be surprised if he does end up as a Ranger. Amaro trying to screw our World Series championship run.

Time to light up that David Price Plan B option.

Urias will be up in September. All you need is 3 guys for the PS really.

3N16MA

Banned
Diamondbacks reached out to the Phillies about Hamels.

Heyman says as of now the Rangers are the favs and the Dodgers just behind them.

They figure if they can go 42-23 the rest of the season and win 88 games they may sneak into a WC spot.

Brilliant.

Cubs and Padres talking

Gotta think the Cubs missed their best opportunity to move Castro last fall. I thought it would've been dumb to move him then (at the time), but he's been beyond awful this year

Probably just a salary dump at this point unless a team thinks they can turn him around

meisner seems like a pretty good prospect

sub 3 era in 41 games in A ball this year

beane doing work

i don't really know what I'm talking about

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
trading prospects for reliever rentals seems like a dumb fucking move every time. giving up a prospect for maybe 30 innings out of a reliever.

meisner seems like a pretty good prospect

sub 3 era in 41 games in A ball this year

beane doing work

i don't really know what I'm talking about

Beane won this one IMO. Meisner is a 6'7'' lefty who sits at 95 with a potential plus curve.

trading prospects for reliever rentals seems like a dumb fucking move every time. giving up a prospect for maybe 30 innings out of a reliever.

Meisner wouldn't likely play for the Mets as a starter in all honesty. We have a surplus of arms. But Billy did good.

Don't like reliever rentals but Clippard sure is better than those damn Torreseseses and the Gilmartin's of the world. He can close if Familia needs some rest too. Whatever really..just win some damn games Mets. ...and get a hitter too!!!!!!

Loco4Coco

I know the Mets have an abundance of pitching prospect but Meisner for Clippard is kind of an overpay. Probably could've gotten a better RP.

lol

I told yall the Red Sox were going to follow up last night's game with a dud.

They need Pedro to get inducted into the HOF everyday for the rest of the season.

Anyone know anything about the status of Henderson Alvarez? He had an appointment with Dr. James Andrews this morning, but I haven't seen or heard anything about it yet.

zroid

Banned
LMAO what a ridiculous sequence in the Sox-off

a broken bat single followed by two infield singles and an error

LMAO what a ridiculous sequence in the Sox-off

a broken bat single followed by two infield singles and an error

Just a normal night at the office for the Sox on defense...

too bad it's normally the Red variety

Also, if it doesn't end in a RBI, Hanley's not interested

CK9j67oUAAAvDoI.jpg:large

EDIT: Oh shit, Ogando warming up. Pale Hose about to regain the lead shortly.

tim1138

Will Iglesias go longer than six innings tonight? I think he's gonna be decent when he learns some pitch efficiency

Top Bottom