• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Josh5890

I really really really really really really hope this is the very last time we CC Sabathia in a Yankee uniform. Wearing out our bullpen and not pitching effectively . Fucking gap toothed broken down has been fucker. And seriously what is wrong with this offense!!!!!

He's got two more years after this at $25 million annually. The 2017 vesting option is guarenteed unless there is a left shoulder injury.

Just take some comfort in knowing that he helped win a title.

Pretty much. Ross isn't going anywhere. He is Lester's caddie so he is retiring a Cub. Maybe he gets another contract but I'm sure that he is playing next year. Montero is the odd man out probably. He is hitting better of late so he might have decent value, despite that $14 million/year for two more years.

Montero is good. Fangraphs has him at 1.6 wins in 84 games. Ross is awful, and even though Theo had to deal with Ross starting 1/5 of the games this year, there's no way he goes into next season with Ross getting starts against the majority of lefties.

Moose! Oppo homer off the Green Monster. Hopefully, that means he's getting a groove again hitting. Same with Rios getting all these hits, but I won't take chances on him yet with how he's preformed overall this year.

zroid

Banned
Not sensitive, you're just making lazy posts. The Cardinals and Pirates have 2 of the top 3 records in baseball, and the Cubs have to play them 39 times. That's nearly a quarter of their games against top-3 teams.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/rpi

You don't think this affects the Cards and Pirates too? Of course it does. I don't think any of the top teams in the NL are as good talent-wise as their records suggest. With that said, the NL Central is probably still the best division in baseball, overall.

Josh5890

Montero is good. Fangraphs has him at 1.6 wins in 84 games. Ross is awful, and even though Theo had to deal with Ross starting 1/5 of the games this year, there's no way he goes into next season with Ross getting starts against the majority of lefties.

I agree but keep in mind that Montero has two more years at $14 million annually. Ross is only $2.5 million. If Theo really plans on going for Price they may need to shed some payroll.

Ross sucks at the plate but I'll give that he has those veteran catcher intangibles. That is worth something. I would still for Montero/Schwarb instead though

He's got two more years after this at $25 million annually. The 2017 vesting option is guarenteed unless there is a left shoulder injury.

Just take some comfort in knowing that he helped win a title.

Five years of mediocrity for one World Series? I don't think that's an even trade. Specially with how much money he's due. *sigh*

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
UbWMkWO.png

Sorry Junior!

IVOWTjv.jpg

E5Dt0tG.jpg

You Yankees fans make me sick. The Cubs could win the world series this year and pull a Florida Marlins and I wouldn't care. I only want one championship!

Sorry your organization was run like a bad joke for decades. But just because your team and city and fans accepted and expected losing doesn't mean I should. So nyaaaah to you!

Top Bottom