• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I see smoak is stinking it up today....

1f440.png

I was wondering where you were at breh

Not having netting that at least extends the length of the dugout seems crazy to me.

Even crazier are the people with babies that plop down in the first row on top of the dugouts.

The only statements I read against the extended netting are "sightlines"... but that doesn't stop people from paying top dollar to sit behind the plate so I don't think that one flies.

The extended netting that's at Goodyear for spring training saved my gf's ass one game a couple years ago. Ball would have smacked her in the face were in not for the netting there that extends the length of the dugout.

Not having netting that at least extends the length of the dugout seems crazy to me.

Even crazier are the people with babies that plop down in the first row on top of the dugouts.

The only statements I read against the extended netting are "sightlines"... but that doesn't stop people from paying top dollar to sit behind the plate so I don't think that one flies.

The extended netting that's at Goodyear for spring training saved my gf's ass one game a couple years ago. Ball would have smacked her in the face were in not for the netting there that extends the length of the dugout.

Honestly, you couldn't pay me to sit along the foul lines. Out in the bleachers in the fields, sure. Most of the time the ball will be coming down towards you, not right towards you.

zroid

Banned
K-ball looked WAY better in the 2nd inning

even Trout's single wasn't hit that hard, and he had to work for the contact.

#theymayneverloseagain

Let's see how Dickey is for the rest of this game. Jays looking like they never want to leave Anaheim.

Top Bottom