• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Sanjuro

Weirdest fucking inning.

First out is a player getting thrown out during a inside the park home run attempt.

Then meatballs for everyone, and the final out being a throwout at the plate.

Beckx

Are you really that worried about next years pitching? We still have Cole, Liriano and Morton under contract - and there's a ton of starting free agent talent to choose from in the off season. Even if we don't go out and grab one of the big names, the Pirates have a proven record of "fixing" formerly high performing pitchers. Not to mention the fact that we potentially have Glasnow, Taillon and Kingham who will be called up at some point next season.

As for 1B, whose going to be starting for us at the beginning of next season. Do you see us paying ~$8M for Pedro in arbitration? Considering how the Pirates handle its minor league players (Super 2), there's zero chance Bell sees PNC Park after Spring Training until closer to the All-Star game.

More just worried that we got way better than expected from Burnett this year in innings & effectiveness and, yeah, Searage & co work magic but still.

I trust Huntington though.

More just worried that we got way better than expected from Burnett this year in innings & effectiveness and, yeah, Searage & co work magic but still.

I trust Huntington though.

Replacing Burnett shouldn't be too hard, you can't bet on a guy having a career year but a trade for say, Tyson Ross or a comparable pitcher might be workable.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I didn't even know what they were reviewing, never seen that before. Everything's coming up Blue Jays I guess.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
JASON BLASTRO WALK IT OFF

FaST3Q4.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck da Dodgers!

woot fear da Stros walk off magic

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Bautista has a single, double and homer so far. Just needs the hard one.

Top Bottom