• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

zroid

Banned
Damn Bochy that's rough. Makes Vogelsong issue the free pass, then takes him out. Now he's responsible for two men on base.

Cubs will either have a 6 or a 5.5 game lead going into their West Coast trip, which is good.

I think we do have to face Bumgarner, Grienke and Kershaw in a row though, which is bad.

Cubs will either have a 6 or a 5.5 game lead going into their West Coast trip, which is good.

I think we do have to face Bumgarner, Grienke and Kershaw in a row though, which is bad.

fb0.jpg

Josh5890

Just take two out of three from the Giants. I don't care what happens with the Dodgers but don't give San Fransisco any momentum.

I'm surprised the Blue Jays were able to win that one like that, after the first inning Dickey had. It looked like it was going to be a laugher for the Angels. However, they earned those runs back and got more without seeming to break a sweat, and Dickey got a lot better.

Obligatory: SWEEP! And first, with an actual better record thank the Yankees, too! Thank you Cleveland!

(I fell asleep in the 7th or 8th due to a lack of sleep, as I'd been up for 24 hours.)

Here's hoping for a good series for the Astros!

harSon

Banned
Saw this at another board, but:

NL Central records since the All-Star break:

Chicago – 24-11 (.686)
St. Louis – 22-12 (.647)
Pittsburgh – 21-13 (.618)

Of those games - games against opponents who were .500 or better:

Chicago – 6 of 35 (17%)
St. Louis – 10 of 34 (29%)
Pittsburgh – 27 of 34 (79%)

And upcoming games against teams who are .500 or better:

Chicago – 18 of their next 25
St. Louis – 16 straight and 19 of their next 26
Pittsburgh – 3 of their next 20

We coming for the division Cardinals :)

jays are historically bad against the Angels, and good against the Rangers

therefore, they will get swept by Texas :(

Don't jinx them. That won't happen! lol

The Blue Jays and the Yankees have a very similar schedule going forward, so this will be really interesting. They both even play the Braves. That was something that worried me when I saw them on the Yanks' schedule.

clemenx

Banned
Saw this at another board, but:

NL Central records since the All-Star break:

Chicago – 24-11 (.686)
St. Louis – 22-12 (.647)
Pittsburgh – 21-13 (.618)

Of those games - games against opponents who were .500 or better:

Chicago – 6 of 35 (17%)
St. Louis – 10 of 34 (29%)
Pittsburgh – 27 of 34 (79%)

And upcoming games against teams who are .500 or better:

Chicago – 18 of their next 25
St. Louis – 16 straight and 19 of their next 26
Pittsburgh – 3 of their next 20

We coming for the division Cardinals :)

That just means the Bucs will underperform against the shit teams lol.

I love this Bucs team, wouldn't mind them take them the division. I've followed them closely since Huntington took charge and everyone was flaming him but I was always intrigued by his process. These past 3 years must have felt pretty good for him after all the shit he got.

harSon

Banned
That just means the Bucs will underperform against the shit teams lol.

I love this Bucs team, wouldn't mind them take them the division. I've followed them closely since Huntington took charge and everyone was flaming him but I was always intrigued by his process. These past 3 years must have felt pretty good for him after all the shit he got.

Considering 10 of the 20 games are against the Reds and Brewers, you might be right given our struggles against the bottom of the division lmao.

rinse82

jays are historically bad against the Angels, and good against the Rangers

therefore, they will get swept by Texas :(

I'm already counting the Price start as a win, plus we avoid Hamels.

Jays take 2 of 3. Even 1 of 3 wouldn't be the end of the world, 4 out of 6 on that mini road trip is great.

zroid

Banned
I'm already counting the Price start as a win, plus we avoid Hamels.

Jays take 2 of 3. Even 1 of 3 wouldn't be the end of the world, 4 out of 6 on that mini road trip is great.
I'm scared of Gallardo. He threw a CGSO on us last time :lol

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well, some guy did try to attack Tie Domi in the penalty box at the Wachovia Center in the early 2000's, and apparently threw batteries at J.D. Drew

Domi beat his ass though, that was funny.

The battery thing was dumb too.

Dodgers/Giants fans stabbing each other happens far too often that we just write it off I guess.

Just tired of the same old same old about Philly.

Domi beat his ass though, that was funny.

The battery thing was dumb too.

Dodgers fans stabbing Giants fans happens far too often that we just write it off I guess.

Just tired of the same old same old about Philly.

I do admit the Domi event is always funny.

Still, it is what it is in sports. As a Vancouverite, I get that shit all the time.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Sounds like 6 of the Braves' prospects in the Dominican Summer League were in a car accident. The worst injury might have been a broken leg (for a kid named Luis Severino). Apparently the driver of their car lost control on the highway.

And this is actually the second incident like this for the Braves this year. A few months ago their Advanced A-ball team was in a bus crash where their team bus actually flipped over. 7 players went on the DL with injuries after that.

Top Bottom