• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

billeh

I mean, Soler has been pretty bad and Addison Russell hasn't been too hot (but still young and will figure it out)

Soler is a perfect example of why not to take Schwarber's hot ~160 ABs as indicative of anything either

So I wouldn't say they've had the best luck, but not all top prospects will be major league players
Russell had a rough start, but he's been excellent post-ASB. Great defender and he's getting the bat going as well. Soler has been off all year and never really had any time to settle in after coming off that long DL stint .. and now he's back on it. Schwarber is pretty insane in that he beats the shit out of the ball and has pretty good plate discipline. Of course, he is a rookie and will have some days with golden sombreros (today for example) but overall his approach has been much better than Soler's.

Easier part of the schedule and the offense has gotten way better since Schwarber came up.
They're winning against teams they should be beating! They're not really this good!

Josh5890

I mean if Russell can just be average with the bat he will have positive impact kinda like Andrelton Simmons.

And Soler has been a dumpster fire defensively which pretty much has put him in the negative .

Plus Soler said that he doesn't like the cold so he is going to be ineffective early in the year and late in the year if the weather takes a bad turn. It also stinks that he has had a couple injuries this year, taking at-bats away from him. If his bat develops, he might end up being a trade piece to an American League team looking for a DH.

Ideally I would like to keep him though. Hopefully he can work out. And yea, Russell will be fine. He seems to be doing better now that he is at shortstop every day.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great throw by Gomez.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chis Carter is fucking awful.

Josh5890

Well I guess Miami isn't going to be helping the Cubs much this week. Maybe Arizona could surprise us and take 2 of 3 from the Cards.

Matrix

wtf was that pitch by Perez

Top Bottom