• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice job Perez, didn't know you played for the Stankees.

F-ing Moletran about to win it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck, such a shitty way to lose.

Another great start by Feldman wasted.

wowzers. Mets are just home run happy now! Those weren't cheap homers either. The Mets were just smashing the damn ball. Mets increase the division lead by half a game. Nice!

Do you have anything better to do than troll poorly?

Oh yeah Gallo's line since going back down.

.194/.295/.463 with more K's than hits. But nah the big league boys figuring him out hasn't effected his swing or anything.

Enron

Banned
Do you have anything better to do than troll poorly?

Oh yeah Gallo's line since going back down.

.194/.295/.463 with more K's than hits. But nah the big league boys figuring him out hasn't effected his swing or anything.

hahahahahahaha. speaking of troll poorly

Enron

Banned
Gallo's actively been trying to shorten his swing which has resulted in his struggles. That OPS is still 750+ tho.

i don't even care. expected to struggle when trying to adjust to a higher level of competition! He and his confidence will be fine!

uRZS6fk.gif

BumRush

I'll be honest...as big of a Wright fan I am, I was nervous that introducing him back in the line up would in some way negatively impact the scorching hot bats...glad i was extremely wrong.

Top Bottom