• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Edwardo

NESN is apparently moving on from Don Orsillo after this season. How can this fucking happen? Don and Jery are the reasons you watch the Red Sox..

Josh5890

I'll be honest...as big of a Wright fan I am, I was nervous that introducing him back in the line up would in some way negatively impact the scorching hot bats...glad i was extremely wrong.

The Mets look stacked now. I think it is time to start wondering how many heads will roll if the Nationals miss the playoffs this year. 5 1/2 back in the division and the wild card is a lost cause.

It could be an interesting off season in Washington

BumRush

The Mets look stacked now. I think it is time to start wondering how many heads will roll if the Nationals miss the playoffs this year. 5 1/2 back in the division and the wild card is a lost cause.

It could be an interesting off season in Washington

The thing is, that team doesn't need talent. They have a ton of it. They just aren't clicking. They've made some questionable moves (going after a closer when Storen was lights out instead of plugging some other holes, etc.), have gotten unlucky with the injury bug, etc. but it's more than that...I expected the Nats to win 92-94 games this year (I'm thrilled, but surprised)

Syrinx

The thing is, that team doesn't need talent. They have a ton of it. They just aren't clicking. They've made some questionable moves (going after a closer when Storen was lights out instead of plugging some other holes, etc.), have gotten unlucky with the injury bug, etc. but it's more than that...I expected the Nats to win 92-94 games this year (I'm thrilled, but surprised)
And the kicker is that Harper has been healthy all year and having an MVP season.

And yet, here they are.

BumRush

And the kicker is that Harper has been healthy all year and having an MVP season.

And yet, here they are.

Right. Like I said, not complaining about it lol...just shocked.

Also, at the beginning of the year, i had doubts about everything excluding the Mets staff, yet here we are. Sometimes, it's the old 1+1=3 deal, where a team just gets along and plays better together than they should.

Most importantly, Cespedes needs to be signed.

Wait. Just wait one minute.

I look at the Athletics score last night, see that they're getting trounced 5-0 and that it was up to the bullpen the rest of the way after Dubront went down with an injury.

I get up this morning to see that the Oakland Athletics made an incredible comeback, the bullpen held the lead, and the A's won??!?!?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Sb0ytw5.gif

rando14

Wait. Just wait one minute.

I look at the Athletics score last night, see that they're getting trounced 5-0 and that it was up to the bullpen the rest of the way after Dubront went down with an injury.

I get up this morning to see that the Oakland Athletics made an incredible comeback, the bullpen held the lead, and the A's won??!?!?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Sb0ytw5.gif

You played against the Mariners is what happened :')

BigAT

http://i.imgur.com/90rhzOl.png[MG]

WTF[/QUOTE]

#math

Isn't Schilling a 9/11 Truther too? I feel like I already had some reason to think that he was an exceptionally stupid person but I can't remember what it is, something along those lines though.

Secured tickets for Mets-Sox this Friday. Can't wait to shit embarrass the lovely Bostonian people who will desecrate Citi Field.

I mean, 5th place? What plebs.

BFIB

It will always be ketchup in that sock during the '04 playoffs. I don't care what the DNA analysis proves.

It will always be ketchup in that sock during the '04 playoffs. I don't care what the DNA analysis proves.

take that shit to the Maury Show.

Lie Detector Test and DNA test all in one show.

"Curt, we asked you if you used Heinz ketchup on that sock during the 04 playoffs. You said no. The lie detector determined that was a lie!!"

Schilling got suspended from his spot in the Little League World Series. He hasn't been removed from Sunday Night Baseball yet.

Lets hope he does. People who seeimngly deny or belittle the things the Nazi's did should be shamed.

Curt should also be more shamed for defrauding Rhode Island taxpayers for the Kingdoms of Amalur fiasco, but that is moot in this case.

Top Bottom