• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

The catwalk in the Trop almost struck again. Kendrys Morales got lucky it hit that ring that counts it as a home run. It would have been a really deep home run if it wasn't for the catwalk. Sano not getting the home run yesterday was really bad.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The catwalk in the Trop almost struck again. Kendrys Morales got lucky it hit that ring that counts it as a home run. It would have been a really deep home run if it wasn't for the catwalk. Sano not getting the home run yesterday was really bad.

That place is such a fucking shithole.

Springer is being sent to AA for rehab assignment. :D :D :D

That place is such a fucking shithole.

Springer is being sent to AA for rehab assignment. :D :D :D

Yeah, it really is. Glad you guys have Springer going to rehab just like how Gordon is going through rehab for us!

Edit: Hope he comes back as soon as possible for you guys. Almost forgot to add that. :p

Damn Dee Gordon almost got destroyed by the pinch hit guy sliding into him while turning the double play.

Edit: LOL there is a guy in the crowd heckling Ichiro.

Tampa Bay...what in the hell is up with your disgusting turf? This is the ugliest looking park in all of baseball. I thought astroturf was supposed to look green and uniform. Fat cat owner pocketing all the profit?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Kazmir not looking good :/

Tampa Bay...what in the hell is up with your disgusting turf? This is the ugliest looking park in all of baseball. I thought astroturf was supposed to look green and uniform. Fat cat owner pocketing all the profit?

Edit: my mistake, it actually originally was built for baseball. Still... I don't think there is one positive thing about that stadium

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Osuna is filthy. Good win!

zroid

Banned
Batista talking to the SN TV media? Did they kiss and make up?

apparently yeah. he did an interview a couple days ago too, soon after the story was reported. they probably paid for the suit because it was bad PR.

edit: Zaun calling a pitch a ball while we can see the pitch tracker showing it's a clear strike on screen :lol

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
What a play by Conger.

Buxton tried bunting, Conger caught it in the air with his bare hand and threw it to first for a double play.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
fuck me, Osuna is good

I wonder if they are going to make him an SP next year

His pitch control is incredibly good. I honestly think he could be better than price, but we need to see how he fares for more than just one inning. I really need to see if he can keep doing what he's doing but up to 5 IP+

zroid

Banned
I wonder if they are going to make him an SP next year

His pitch control is incredibly good. I honestly think he could be better than price, but we need to see how he fares for more than just one inning. I really need to see if he can keep doing what he's doing but up to 5 IP+

it would be irresponsible IMO to not even try him out. as good as he is as a reliever, starters are so much more valuable. Maybe not next year, but by 2017 for sure.

Top Bottom