• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

He's always been a slow starter at every level. He had a bad game tonight but he's looked better the last few.

Twins lose by 1. Should've had that run on that bomb Sano hit! Fuck. The. Trop.
Buxton has been making great contact recently. Just needs to stay up and stay healthy and the hits will come.

What just happened in the Mets game? Who got their arm exploded?

Relief pitcher Araujo for the Phillies. Probably slightly tore it on his first pitch (struggled to find the zone) then hung a curve outside and it went.

It's torn, 100%. I'v seen guys go down exactly like that in person and watching games my entire life and it's always a tear.

Maybe he got lucky and his ACL buckled instead.

Relief pitcher Araujo for the Phillies. Probably slightly tore it on his first pitch (struggled to find the zone) then hung a curve outside and it went.

It's torn, 100%. I'v seen guys go down exactly like that in person and watching games my entire life and it's always a tear.

Maybe he got lucky and his ACL buckled instead.

shit man

that is always sad to see

Captain of who?

Right?

Everybody knows this is the Captain:

giphy.gif

Phillies pitchers are legit shook now. Can't find the zone at all.

So the Mets fucked up first and second no outs.

Lets see how they fuck up first and third two outs.

Loco4Coco

Very good sweep. The Phillies did play tough though roughing up the Mets starting pitchers.

Mets bullpen on the other hand had an excellent series/road trip.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
wonder who takes the job. doesn't seem great, management refuses to rebuild and they dont have talent either at the major league or minor league level.

Top Bottom