• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

19Uhvlt.gif

Heyooo

There are plenty of teams whose top 3 starters match up or are better than the Jays'.

PITT looks like a good bet with those odds.

As the Dodgers have proved, the best pitching isn't a guarantee. There's also witchcraft and sign-stealing to worry about.

The Cardinals seem to make the most pleasing offerings to the Dark Lord for the time being (unless it's an even-numbered year; not sure what ritual the Giants used for that), so I'm going with them as the champs.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Lol is that how baseball works? Ball 3 = automatic walk?

(Will agree though, ump has been crap all game)

No, I'm saying if that strike two was called a ball, as it should have been. Altuve would have walked on the next pitch, which was a ball.

Course, it may have played out differently soooooooo

rinse82

The Lawrie - Donaldson deal is going to go down as one of the all-timers

Barreto is going to have to be pretty damn good to justify trading a top 3 player in baseball with multiple years of control left.

There are plenty of teams whose top 3 starters match up or are better than the Jays'.

PITT looks like a good bet with those odds.

I'm not worried about the pitching - its been more than acceptable for a while now. I'm worried they make the non-wc playoffs and end up getting shut down by a couple lefties.

That might be true, but what offense matches the Jays? None.

And honestly it's about what team is the hottest. Obviously that's something the A's can never do in the Postseason.

Not sure if you knew, but the A's aren't making the post-season.

Unless that was just some lame ass attempt to take a comeback dig thinking talking about the odds line is somehow insulting the Jays?

qJAsz2J.gif

why?
just cuz

Something about this is great. Seeing it turn around from a sign of futility to one of excellence is poetic.

Top Bottom