• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

The Seager era begins TONIGHT!
Seager is batting 8th.

COAymdtUkAARa1x.jpg:large

Pederson in lead-off.

zroid

Banned
I wouldn't wish the embarrassment of allowing a leadoff homer to Anthony Gose upon many pitchers, but Volquez is an exception

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
So who's the new hyped highschool prospect that the braves should be excited for
Uhh I guess the guys to look out for are

Ozhaino Albies SS
Max Fried SP
Kolby Allard SP
Touki Toussaint SP
Austin Riley 3B

The braves are building a farm system with a lot of pitching depth that they will later trade for hitting.

Next year they will go crazy with the international draft and get some hitters.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Uhh I guess the guys to look out for are

Ozhaino Albies SS
Max Fried SP
Kolby Allard SP
Touki Toussaint SP
Austin Riley 3B

The braves are building a farm system with a lot of pitching depth that they will later trade for hitting.

Next year they will go crazy with the international draft and get some hitters.
Bring me Maitan

Josh5890

Milwaukee is going out of its way to give the Cubs a gift. Sweeping the Pirates is keeping us in the running for the 1st wild card spot.

We don't even need to start Latos. Like ever.

Kershaw
Greinke
Bolsinger
Anderson
Wood

Move Latos to the pen.

I was also going to talk about how Donny should be fired for batting Crawford above two guys who have significantly higher OPS than he does, but Crawford is the only one to get a hit off of Cy Young contender Rea so far.

I was also going to talk about how Donny should be fired for batting Crawford above two guys who have significantly higher OPS than he does, but Crawford is the only one to get a hit off of Cy Young contender Rea so far.

have you seen grandal's numbers lately? he's ice cold

so is van slyke really and he doesn't hit righties well

Utleys in box procedure is so funny. Dudes such a pro he looks like he's in BP.

Fake edit: and he just tried to make contact, and forces an error. Amazing

Poor Votto. He's practically been invisible this year behind the two-headed hydra that is Harper and Goldschmidt. I hope he finds solace in the fact that he makes $20 million a year.

Top Bottom