• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I know I'm thrilled that Pelfrey is still a part of the Twins' rotation. He's a bad pitcher and he takes about an hour between pitches. But hey, he gets just enough luck to not have his ERA completely balloon so he keeps getting run out there. Jesus Christ.

zroid

Banned
it's been a reeeaaaally long time since the Jays were blown out in a game. figures that it'd be the shitty Orioles.

Thanks Harper Trudeau

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Conger with a cheapie Grand Slam into the Crawford Boxes.
This happened as soon as I posted about how much I hated Pelfrey. Guy's a fucking bum. He shouldn't be on the roster at all, let alone starting in an important game as the Twins try to secure a playoff spot.

I cannot take this damn bullpen anymore. Mets pen is fucking TRASH (except Familia and Clippard. :p )

That 3-1 pitch! Oh well Mets bullpen has been bad as of late.

That was tough but the ump hasn't been calling that pitch all night so at least he's consistent. That 3-2 slider though? Fuck is that? Why did d'Arnaud call that for? Keith was annoyed with that call.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
This happened as soon as I posted about how much I hated Pelfrey. Guy's a fucking bum. He shouldn't be on the roster at all, let alone starting in an important game as the Twins try to secure a playoff spot.

To be fair, that probably would have been a easy fly out anywhere but MMP.

I'm actually surprised they got some runs after striking out twice with the bases loaded and no outs.

BigAT

DymFTqA.gif

Half a game back.
Momentarily.

We got lucky to get out of that jam. Don't worry Mets fans our closer has been struggling the past month. It would not surprise me in the least, if Cespedes tied the game up on the first pitch.

While I'm furious that Ramos blew the save with 2 outs and nobody on. I can't really complain because the Mets got hosed on that call where Ozuna walked in the run.

Top Bottom