• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I remember being at a game when the air show was on, about 23 years ago. My dad and I went to the Dome (to watch the Jays lose to the Twins), and my mum and sister went to watch the air show at Ontario Place. Sadly, they witnessed a mid air crash which, iirc, claimed the life of one of the pilots. Weird - I hadn't thought about that in a long time.

rinse82

tza2l2D.jpg

GAF

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Much needed win by the Jays.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Jays win, Yankees lose and all is right with the world again.

Harvey speaks

Jesus christ what an asshole.

You spring this on the Mets NOW? IN SEPTEMBER? IN THE MIDDLE OF A PENNANT RACE WHEN WE NEED YOU? If you wanna save your arm that's fine there's nothing wrong with that, but say so IN APRIL. NOT IN SEPTEMBER AFTER TELLING THE METS BEFORE THE YEAR THAT YOU'D GO WITH WHATEVER LIMIT THEY SET FOR YOU.

No. Fuck yourself. I'm seriously pissed right now.

The way Harvey and Boras have handled this is the single most outlandishly unprofessional thing I'v seen in 20 years of my baseball life.

Fuck Matt Harvey.

The way Harvey and Boras have handled this is the single most outlandishly unprofessional thing I'v seen in 20 years of my baseball life.

Fuck Matt Harvey.

Thats not going to endear himself to the Mets faithful and his teammates. We'll see what happens.

Today I would rather focus my irritation towards the wonderful Terry Collins who wrote down a lineup that is truly disgusting. Eric Campbell (fucking cockroach won't go away) playing first, Eric Young Jr playing RF, Juan Uribe is batting cleanup..etc. Horrendous.

So apparently, next week on FOX's baseball skid for Saturday, the Blue Jays will be on national American television against the Yankees.

I know that last year, a Jays-Red Sox game was subbed in for Monday Night Baseball, so is this the first time in a very long while the Jays have been willingly put on national American TV?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't wait to see what kinda haul the Mets will get for Harvey this offseason. Someone will empty the farm for him.

Kinda doubt it honestly. Just don't see teams willing to dump the farm for 3 years of anyone honestly.

Dodgers could be desperate enough to ship Puig + some prospects but I don't really see teams willing to give away decades of team control of good young talent for one guy.

Kinda doubt it honestly. Just don't see teams willing to dump the farm for 3 years of anyone honestly.

Dodgers could be desperate enough to ship Puig + some prospects but I don't really see teams willing to give away decades of team control of good young talent for one guy.

We'd throw some other pieces in if the return was good enough. Think Niese or something as the Jason Hammels to Harvey's Smarzdlanienasdmaklsdme.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member

Maybe not in the offseason, but Harvey at the deadline? Cha-ching.

Top Bottom