• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I'm loving how the young players have been playing the past couple of weeks. Learning to score runs without Stanton is really going to help them moving forward.

I would love it if we could get healthy before the end of the season, so I can see what I have to look forward to next year.

JDeluis

Grandal has been really bad lately since he has been problems with his shoulders. They should let him rest and let Ellis play, who has been hitting much better. Let Grandal heal in case the Dodgers do make it to the postseason.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
GAF was down for a bit so I can finally post this now. :p

FaST3Q4.gif

Grandal has been really bad lately since he has been problems with his shoulders. They should let him rest and let Ellis play, who has been hitting much better. Let Grandal heal in case the Dodgers do make it to the postseason.
I agree. Plus they also have Austin to use at catcher

Why EOF hasn't been DFA'd for Dario Alvarez to be called up, I have no idea.

Why Terry left a shitty LOOGY in to face a right handed hitter, who had four hits already, now that I understand.

Terry has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

Wow. That Blue Jays game was scary bad. Hutch didn't have a good game, and neither did most of the relievers they used.

Good thing it was just Tapera, Schultz and Loup, though. Not the really important guys.

I'm glad my friend and I didn't choose to go to that game, as we'd considered. Also, fuck Chris Davis.

Meier

A little concerning that Bolsinger gave up 2 HR, but given that those were the only 2 hits he gave up, I can give him a pass. Unreal he was sent down for over a month.. the shit we've put up with since then is disgusting.

Who the FUCK is Gyorko?

Hit a ton of HRs his rookie year and then shit the bed in season 2 and burned me in fantasy. Jerk-oh indeed (I never actually knew how to pronounce his last name until today).

Meier

Gyorko is a shitty player that the Padres decided to pay a shitload of money for one good year.

Probably not a good idea.

Holy shit, that's a terrible deal. Why did they even extend him that early? They had a few years of his rookie deal left then arbitration.. wow.

Holy shit, that's a terrible deal. Why did they even extend him that early? They had a few years of his rookie deal left then arbitration.. wow.

Preller gets a lot of shit.

But the Padres have been mismanaged for a long, long, long time. Josh Byrnes might very well have been the worst GM in baseball until he got fired.

The Gyorko deal was the shit cherry on top. They've been trying to get out of the deal from the moment he signed on the dotted line, pretty much. They thought his power at the MIF would be the centerpiece of the offense. Instead they gambled on a crappy defensive 2B who doesn't have good bat speed or pitch recognition because he got really lucky in his rookie year.

Why EOF hasn't been DFA'd for Dario Alvarez to be called up, I have no idea.

Why Terry left a shitty LOOGY in to face a right handed hitter, who had four hits already, now that I understand.

Terry has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

Terry said after the game, the plan was to give Prado nothing to hit to have O'Flaherty face Justin Bour because the bullpen was running thin. But O'Flaherty hung one to Prado, and that was that.

Terry said after the game, the plan was to give Prado nothing to hit to have O'Flaherty face Justin Bour because the bullpen was running thin. But O'Flaherty hung one to Prado, and that was that.

Awful. He was been awful since day one. Eric O'Flaherty has no business being on a team that is in the middle of a damn pennant race. I know its not all on Terry as he has to play the guys he's got (Sandy!) but if Dario is better he should be on the mound. O'Flaherty should be DFA'd as he has done nothing.

Mets have to win the next two games as the Barves may be the worst team in baseball at the moment.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'll be at the game tonight. That's not usually a good omen. The Mets have lost the last four games I've attended.

zroid

Banned
getting robbed of a run thanks to a GR double and then stranding bases loaded with 1 out is exactly how this series has gone so far

Top Bottom