• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Well, at least the Yankees lost too.

The next 4 games are gonna be fun.

The Mets seven game collapse was eight years ago?

kevin-garnett-are-you-serious.gif

Shut your pie hole!

BU2HxWF.gif

Beckx

Whew. Melancon making it interesting again, he did get screwed on a no-call third strike though.

And now the Brewers again starting tomorrow. Maybe Hurdle has figured out what the fucking problem is against that team.

For fuck sakes, Hutch and Delabar. It figures.

I just caught bits of the game, because I had to go out and visit a family member at a rehab hospital.

At least the Yanks also lost 2/3. The next series scares me, though. Hopefully it'll end 3-1 Jays or at least 2-2.

What a completely wasted opportunity from the Yankees tonight. Team is playing with absolutely no urgency.

I believe the Jays and Yankees have 7.5 and 6 game leads on Twins for that last WC spot. It isn't really squeaky bum time yet for either team. Im sure both with be content with 😘 for a bit yet.

Silkworm

The NL has surpassed the AL this year, right?

I feel like every NL playoff team is better than all the AL playoff teams except for the Jays.

Maybe overall. But I'd throw KC in there with the Jays, even if KC has slumped a little of late. KC is one of the few division leading teams AL or NL with a winning road record.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Oh look, the Astros are finally winning...

I've been trying to finish DRAE for most of the night. :3

Oh eat shit, Billy Burns and Billy Butler too.

Top Bottom