• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

The+ride+never+ends+_5a38185353c1d4ae60cabdb81041c330.jpg

I like Francis. I can't believe he is 34. Yeah he has fallen off bigtime since he was a #1 but he has experience and doesn't get phased. Asset for the young guys in the bullpen. Can learn a lot from him.

Annnnd just as I post this he gives up a 3 run shot lol

Toth

I am strongly doubting if the Yankees will even win a Wild Card at this point. Even more doubting they can actually win a 1 game playoff.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
From ESPN:

Right-hander Drew Storen broke his right thumb slamming the lock box in his locker in frustration Wednesday after giving up the go-ahead homer to Yoenis Cespedes in the eighth inning, helping the NL East-leading New York Mets complete a three-game sweep.

Edit- Magic number is now 12.

Delebar is awesome! Nice out.

lol dude sucks ass

Man bullpen quality really drops off bigtime after the first 2-3 go-to guys. Some of these guys look like AA players.

Did the Nats just give up? I know 8.5 (now 9.5) is hard to come back on in however many games are left, but it's time to show they give a damn and actually have some balls and at least give the Mets something to sweat about.

Phew...

Man, the Blue Jays bullpen isn't doing so well right now. It's worrying. Then again, the good thing is that a lot of the ones in question are their lesser pitchers like Francis.

I just got home from driving my Mom home to the rehab place she's in, and had the game paused. I lost most of it, from the 4th on, because a timer I'd forgotten about kicked in and changed the channel.

Here's hoping they can hold on. This is a big game.

Top Bottom