• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I don't think I've spent this long watching one thing continuously since P4D dropped in Japan and everyone was waiting for the PV #2 for Persona 5

god, this is the fucking long haul

Jeff Francis?
SScMRjG.png

He is dealing so far

I better not have just jinxed it

Choomp

Banned
Awesome output from Kelly Johnson lately it seems. Really looked like Markakis could've given that a better effort and maybe caught that, but good thing the Mets scored this inning, really don't want extras.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
This ump just wants to go home.

Did Buck just say the Jays are trying to sweep the Yankees in New York for the first time?

uhhh....

Did he mean in a double header?

Choomp

Banned
Thank god for our offense.

(That would have sounded ridiculous just two months ago.)

It's crazy. I remember on a long drive listening to Francesca bitch about how bad the Mets were and they seemingly turned into a playoff team overnight.

That was a great bunt by Lagares. Also an amazing play by that third baseman.

Link

The Autumn Wind
It's crazy. I remember on a long drive listening to Francesca bitch about how bad the Mets were and they seemingly turned into a playoff team overnight.

That was a great bunt by Lagares. Also an amazing play by that third baseman.
Remember that stretch where the Mets scored 2 runs or fewer in something like 16 out of 20 games? Brutal.

Choomp

Banned
Why is the NL competition relevant, Yankees commentating team? Let's not pretend the Orioles/Rays/Red Sox are elite competition or anything.

What was that play? I don't know man, might've just tried and gotten that out.

Top Bottom