• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Link

The Autumn Wind
Btw, with that win, the Mets are now 20 games over .500 and officially end their string of losing seasons at six.

Lowe with a great inning and the save! Jays win!!!!!!

Wow. Three in a row to start this series, including a double-headed sweep against the pinstripers!

And yeah, Donaldson is wearing the hat with the flags ripped off. I noticed that twice and it looks weird. I wonder why.

IT'S OVER

IT'S ALL OVER

tumblr_n5l71xkypl1rm811vo1_500.gif

I can't help from feeling empty because of Tulo. Really going to be a tough loss. Fuck you Pilar. I don't care if it was your ball. I am blaming you anyways.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
To think Silver Arrows prediction of sweep can happen tomorrow.

I predicted 3 of 4 for the Jays but I also didn't think they'd win both games of the double header so I have no idea now.

I wonder what the line-ups will be like tomorrow. Who will be rested, and who will be available. Maybe the Yankees will push more to create an A line-up to salvage the final game in the series.

I hope Tulo will be okay, too.

Top Bottom