• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
The Jays had the best offense in the league before they got Tulo so I'm sure they'll be fine on that front. I really hope he's back by the playoffs thought. Even though he's struggled since coming to the Jays he's still a threat and was going to break out of his slump eventually.

If jays win this, its entirely because the Yankees have given up

Our lineup is a graveyard

Dickey's been really good since the AS break though and Donaldson and Joey Bats can give us enough offense on their own :p

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The Jays had the best offense in the league before they got Tulo so I'm sure they'll be fine on that front. I really hope he's back by the playoffs thought. Even though he's struggled since coming to the Jays he's still a threat and was going to break out of his slump eventually.

The problem is Edwin is injured too

Also sounds like tulo may be back in 2-3 weeks as long as the pain can become manageable.

JDeluis

Amazing game from Seager.

The kid is better right now than Rollins has been at any point this season. He has to get the starting job.

The only reason he won't get the start is because Rollins is much better at defense at the moment. I'm sure Seager will make the playoff roster, but Rollins will definitely start.

If jays win this, its entirely because the Yankees have given up

Our lineup is a graveyard

You know, that lineup can still win and put up enough runs.

It's just going to be tough against Tanaka.

The problem is Edwin is injured too

Also sounds like tulo may be back in 2-3 weeks as long as the pain can become manageable.

They don't need Edwin until Saturday since they are in Atlanta. That's something at least.

Matheny actually made a good lineup today!

Not only are Brandon Moss and Mark Reynolds not in the 4 & 5 spot, they aren't even in the lineup!

Would have been usefully yesterday

The only reason he won't get the start is because Rollins is much better at defense at the moment. I'm sure Seager will make the playoff roster, but Rollins will definitely start.

Seager won't be eligible to be on the playoff roster, so there's your answer

Gotta give Valencia credit too... he's really made the most of his opportunity to start every day in Oakland, even getting Lawrie shifted to 2nd.

We'll see if he can hold onto the starting 3B gig next year or if Joe Wendle can push Lawrie back to third.

Oakland's best players in the 2nd half have been Valencia, Mark Canha and Ryan Dull. WTF.

Today in "Greg Zaun says something dumb":

- Believes that September call-ups should be 30 instead of 45

- Also believes more teams that are in the clear should grind it out in September

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
He's much better when he's running away from the other players instead of toward them.

eyeless

no tulo we can deal with, but no tulo or edwin uuhh

was thinking if dickey could have a great game we'd have a shot but it doesn't look like he's into that

ah well this is a game i won't be that upset to lose ain't nothin' wrong with 3-1

Top Bottom