• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I didn't see all of Stroman's start, because of my mentioned technical issues. How'd he look?

He looked a bit too pumped in the second, but seemed to calm down and pitch well.

EDIT: Just saw that Tulo has a cracked shoulder blade. FUUUUUUCK. Any idea of the regular timetable for something like that?

zroid

Banned
Jays have reached .500 on the road. Where is the gif?
35-35

:lol touché

41nnJlx.gif

Toth

Also, this does raise serious concerns that Pineda, Nova, and Severino can't step up for the team when they are needed. They were all terrible this series when they were needed to be good.

zroid

Banned
I didn't see all of Stroman's start, because of my mentioned technical issues. How'd he look?

He looked a bit too pumped in the second, but seemed to calm down and pitch well.

control wasn't perfect, but he was solid. 3 earned runs doesn't really tell the story because the runners cashed by the dinger were let on thanks to rain-induced defensive miscues

control hasn't perfect, but he was solid. 3 earned runs doesn't reall tell the story because the runners cashed by the dinger were let on thanks to rain-induced defensive miscues

Ah, okay. Thanks.

I'm going to watch the highlights now, to see what I missed. Maybe Blue Jays in 30 later.

Also, this does raise serious concerns that Pineda, Nova, and Severino can't step up for the team when they are needed. They were all terrible this series when they were needed to be good.

Eh, there's still more than enough time for this to go pear shaped for the Jays. It's not as if the rotation is hitting peak form. Stroman is still a huge question. Hutchison and Buerhle might be borked.

3N16MA

Banned

Nova has been ass all season. Severino has a total of 7 games under his belt.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I think it will take about 95-96 to win the east. They should be good for that. They've won 32 out of their last 41.

No way, the Yankees would have to go 18-3 to get to 95 wins.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros getting lucky tonight. LMJ letting too many guys on base but they aren't scoring.

...the Astros aren't hitting tonight either.

His arm is seriously going to give sooner rather than later with the insane amount of pitches he puts on it, This is EXACTLY what happened to Timmy Jim Jim Jim.

Tulo's injury scares me. We need him for the playoffs, and this injury could hurt those chances or at least screw up the timing he was getting back.

And Edwin's...

Poor Pillar. He seemed to be fighting back tears during that interview.
When someone calls for the ball he needs to FUCKING BACK OFF. He's not the one out of commission. I don't understand why people have to fucking crowd the ball, only one person can catch it, you're not a bunch of old hags trying to catch the bouquet here.

Top Bottom