• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I really hope they can find a way to clinch at home. Mets' fans deserve to see them celebrating @ Citi.

Nats have three against the Phillies, four against the Marlins, and three against the O's. Mets have 3 each with Marlins, Yankees and Braves. I think they could pull it off on the last game of the home stand. Which is next Wednesday.

He's that weird friend everybody has that doesn't quite understand how to act in a social setting and talks about Jesus a little too much.

Best way to describe him.

Pete Abraham ‏@PeteAbe 13m13 minutes ago
#RedSox 2, #Rays 0 in 13. #RedSox 7-1-1 in nine series under Lovullo. 68-74 overall.

He's so gone after this year.

Someone is going to snatch him up to be their manager instead of staying on Farrell's staff.

Sanjuro

Pete Abraham ‏@PeteAbe 13m13 minutes ago
#RedSox 2, #Rays 0 in 13. #RedSox 7-1-1 in nine series under Lovullo. 68-74 overall.

He's so gone after this year.

Someone is going to snatch him up to be their manager instead of staying on Farrell's staff.

Wonder if they have the balls to fire a cancer patient.

I also wonder what the smear would be if so.

My god.

Wonder if they have the balls to fire a cancer patient.

I also wonder what the smear would be if so.

My god.

Nah.

Just on merit, based on how the team's performed for him three out of the last four years, Farrell should be gone.

Had he not gotten sick, this would absolutely be the last month of his tenure as Red Sox manager, especially with Dombroski taking over.

But now, that PR hit is too much. Henry doesn't need that

Sanjuro

Nah.

Just on merit, based on how the team's performed for him three out of the last four years, Farrell should be gone.

Had he not gotten sick, this would absolutely be the last month of his tenure as Red Sox manager, especially with Dombroski taking over.

But now, that PR hit is too much. Henry doesn't need that

Don Orsillo shared prescription pills with Farrell. Abused them in the bathroom. I like this narrative.

Eh he's just all too familiar with dropping big division games
Old-Spice-Guy-Head-Nod.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Get fucked Astros....

Game should've been over with that freak grounder to Featherston getting caught in the glove.

lol

Have some salt with your post.

Top Bottom