• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

lol the angels had a 99.7% win probability with 2 outs in the 9th

Ya,and pretty unusual for Street, he's dependable. Gotta hand it to Houston for getting hot at the zero hour.

Gonna be a big series for the Astros in Texas. At least the AL West divisional race and potential wild card slot is staying interesting.

Parch

I can imagine the Blue Jay GM before the trade deadline...
Hmm. Price or Cueto? Price or Cueto?
You made the right choice AA.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I went out to eat while it was all going down so I missed the comeback.

FaST3Q4.gif

Just watched the PVRed Jays game. That was disappointing.

Tanaka is boring as fuck. That strike zone was also pretty generous, but that's not why the Jays lost.

I was hoping for at least a 2-2 result in this series, and we won 3, so I'm happy. Glad to hear Tulo may be back in a couple or few weeks, and that Edwin's injury isn't too bad.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm not crazy for thinking that 9th inning was reminiscent of Game 6, right? Losing by multiple runs, nobody on, down to their last strike, and they find a way to come back and win.

JDHarbs

My Royals are picking the worst time to start slowing down. All of those wins are going to be for nothing if they don't get back on track before October.

Marz

Wtf happened to Prince Fielder's power?

Also for people saying Verlander is done he actually has put together a good season.

JDeluis

Seager won't be eligible to be on the playoff roster, so there's your answer

Yes he will.

Major league rule 40(a)

Players on a the major league active roster (aka the 25-man roster), disabled list, bereavement list, suspended list or military list as of midnight ET on Aug. 31, or be under control but not yet reported, on assignment from another major league organization

These players must remain on the 40-man roster for the remainder of the season through at least the beginning of the applicable postseason series.

Month long avatar bet that the Yankees win the series?

I can't turn down this challenge.

I nominate this avatar

image.php

In fact, I'm gonna up the ante on this: if the Mets win the WS everybody in this thread has to wear it for a week.

Edit: In case anybody gets any funny ideas, all my posts on GAF come from a galaxy far, far away from where he resides.

Malo

Banned

I nominate this avatar

image.php

In fact, I'm gonna up the ante on this: if the Mets win the WS everybody in this thread has to wear it for a week.

Edit: In case anybody gets any funny ideas, all my posts on GAF come from a galaxy far, far away from where he resides.
Frank has an alt?! Got two avatar bets so far, any other mets fan wants to join?

rinse82

Have tickets to the last game versus the Yanks next Wednesday, which happens to line up to a Hutch start....but also lines up to be Stroman's fifth day. Wonder what they're going to do

rando14

I nominate this avatar

image.php

Rofl holy shit Frankman avatar ?? Ahhhhahah

BFIB

Cards are hoping to have Adams back in the lineup tomorrow, and Holliday is expected to be activated this weekend.

Getting healthy at just the right time!

3N16MA

Banned

I nominate this avatar

image.php

Mets not winning, I would use an avatar that consists of Colon's man boobs for a week if they did.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm actually worried that the Mets have peaked too early. Look at the struggles the Cards and Royals are having right now. I don't know if they can keep this run going through the postseason.

Top Bottom