• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Cleveland beating KC? Jays gonna move another half game up.

Rays need to score some runs and support their pitcher.

HOLY FUCK THAT DOUBLE PLAY!

Nola with another rough outing... :( At least he has a huge upside. And has shown what he can do.

I like how we are hanging in this cuz Fuck the Nats

Yo so Miguel Tejada officially announced his retirement. He is gonna do a farewell campaign in the Dominican winter league

Mets can suck a weiner lol

But why take out Verrett with only 63 pitches and only 3 hits and 1 run given up through 5? I am only looking at the boxscore did he get hurt?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Travis hit the cover off that ball. What are the Mets going to do with Plawecki in the future?

Mets can suck a weiner lol

But why take out Verrett with only 63 pitches and only 3 hits and 1 run given up through 5? I am only looking at the boxscore did he get hurt?

They were trying to get a reliever some work. Been awhile since Gilmartin last pitched.

I love the young players on this team. Now if we could just find a decent 1B...

:((( hey we helped you guys get two games on the Nats last weekend. Plus, we will likely help you guys later this week, since they get to see Fernandez/Cosart again when we play them later this week.

You're good people. I like that Marlins fine from April through the first week of September. After that you're my mortal enemy until the playoffs. :p

Also TD'A is the best catcher in baseball.

Edit: There's no reason to not keep Plawecki. Recker and Monell suck. they aren't catchers, Plawecki can play 1B/2B/C and platoon with TD'A to keep him fresh. No reason we shouldn't hang on to him and get something from him. Kids a good catcher with a bright future and he's easily the best back-up we'll find.

Travis hit the cover off that ball. What are the Mets going to do with Plawecki in the future?

They were trying to get a reliever some work. Been awhile since Gilmartin last pitched.

Well I can see why he hasn't gotten work in awhile lol

But I mean the Mets do have a nice division lead but if I were you I would take absolutely nothing for granted and should have kept Verrett in. But looks like the Mets tied it anyways

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Well I can see why he hasn't gotten work in awhile lol

But I mean the Mets do have a nice division lead but if I were you I would take absolutely nothing for granted and should have kept Verrett in. But looks like the Mets tied it anyways

Mets are still trying to figure out who they can trust coming out of that bullpen. Logan isn't going to be on the playoff roster, so him doing the distance isn't important.

Mets are still trying to figure out who they can trust coming out of that bullpen. Logan isn't going to be on the playoff roster, so him doing the distance isn't important.

Yeah this is basically one long "can I trust you to pitch for me in the post season" audition for the next 3 weeks.

Other than Robles, Clippard and Familia the answer is basically no but there are a couple guys that should be okay.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Verrett should absolutely make the playoff roster over O'Flaherty or Parnell.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Right now it's Familia, Clippard, Hansel, Gilmartin, Verrett, and Reed. Probably two spots left for guys to compete for.

Hey he's worth 5WAR and keeps getting on base. He can get 100 walks. That's a really good year.
I'd add Robles to that list.

EDIT - Oops, you did.

Top Bottom