• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I dream that one day the Dodgers will have a manager who doesn't pinch hit for his #5 hitter who has an .850 OPS in the fifth inning.

Is that too much to ask?

Malo

Banned
9yHiM8Z.jpg
I guess that's why the Yankees came back tonight.

The Blue Jays' pitching TOP TO BOTTOM is not their weakness. The bottom of their rotation and bullpen, sure, but not their best pitchers.

Poorly worded.

It's old, isn't it?

Beckx

Bucs could close out the Cubs from getting the top WC spot if they have a good series.
I'm hoping the Cubs take 3 out of 4.

Would love to be at PNC park today. beautiful day for afternoon baseball. Going to be crushed if Pirates lose any ground on the Cards, struggled all season to get it down to 2.5 games now. End of this season is just crazy good.

Hah.... I got opening day tickets in Toronto --
Lets Go Habs!
-- and then I'm flying straight to either LA or NY for some NLDS action.

Niiiice

I'm just sitting here, watching the Jays run on TV when I can. It's a beautiful thing to have actual, meaningful September baseball and not just go through the motions and wishing it would simply end already.

Heading to Citi Field tonight with the coworkers. First time back since Opening Day. Can't wait to see how hyped ppl are at this point.

Weakling. I live 10,000 miles away from Citi Field and i've been 5 times this year plus 3 more times on the road (....all in June when they were playing shitball).

I'm rooting for whoever can put St. Louis in the wild-card game. Slightly worse than coinflip odds of the Dodgers' nemesis getting taken out in one game is really the best we can hope for.

Kershaw remembering how to pitch against their fuckhead lineup would be even better, but I like to stick with realistic hopes and dreams.

Dodgers can probably beat the Pirates or Cubs in a 7 game series, tbh.

Best-case scenario is probably:
Pirates win NL Central
Cubs beat the Cards in the wild-card behind a magnificent start from Arrieta
Dodgers beat the Mets
Cubs beat the Pirates
Dodgers beat the Cubs

Top Bottom