• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Btw did anybody catch Cerrone's wonderful blog from 3 days ago where explained the meaning of a magic number? Such wonderful insights into the game of baseball he has. Earns every single dollar he makes.

189.gif

It was Cespedes or nothing, and several Mets executives had doubts about acquiring him for various reasons, including the possibility that the team would have his services for only two months. His contract is set to expire at the end of the season.
If this wasn't Jeffie, i'll eat my Mets cap. He nearly fucked up the Santana trade and I'm willing to bet he did his best to fuck this up too. Why does he have to attend these meetings? Can't Sandy just give him the wrong time and location for important business like this.

It was a surreal feeling checking on the Mets games Sunday and yesterday while football was going on. I'm not used to having to pay attention to both.

Haha, I know. At the very least, I only have a passing interest in football (Like the game, not really a fan of any team) so it gave me a break from scoreboard watching.

brew crew gotta take out the cards. And Cubbies you gotta keep losing to the Pirates. You have the WC on lock so no worries about missing it. But let the Pirates win the central so that the Cubs can knock out the Cards in the playoff game. Please

Then whoever beats the Mets I will kiss

Here's hoping Hutch's nerves won't get to him in the bullpen. His arm could be helpful otherwise.

Buehrle is the other unknown right now, so hopefully the cortizone shot helped.

Once upon a time I remember the Mets offense was straight trash, but I was looking at it recently, and it looks pretty good. Pretty much everyone has an OBP over .360. Two months ago if you told me the Dodgers would get the Mets in the first round I'd have laughed and predicted a Dodgers sweep, but now I'm seriously concerned we'll lose the series.

Hah, I said "we". Where's that douche who made the thread in OT today?

Does anyone know why I wouldn't be able to see Cubs/Pirates on MLB network? I am not anywhere even near either market so like idk why it isn't on. I could care less about watching a game in the Trop.

Probably the right choice. Thought they might give him a start in Atlanta and then decide between him and Buerhle, but Hutch should be most useful out of the pen.

Is it too much to expect the Jays to sweep the Braves?

This series concerns me. The Jays were awful in Philadelphia.

brew crew gotta take out the cards. And Cubbies you gotta keep losing to the Pirates. You have the WC on lock so no worries about missing it. But let the Pirates win the central so that the Cubs can knock out the Cards in the playoff game. Please

Then whoever beats the Mets I will kiss
Extra salt on your cheesesteak this week, Chico!

eyeless

buehrle looks like a pile of shit

also where's my boy ee

good thing i'm so negative i've been waiting for it to all fall apart so it won't blindside me or anything

Sanjuro

Extra salt on your cheesesteak this week, Chico!

I could actually go for a cheesesteak right now

I'm quite partial to the cheesesteak at John’s Roast Pork and Steve’s Prince of Steaks

Tony Luke's is sooooo overrated.

Geno's is tourist crap.

Edit: Ooo ooo Jim's Steaks is pretty good too.

I got stood up at the bar. Finished my drink. Pulled out of the parking lot immediately into the neighboring Little Caesars.

Crazy Bread never gives a fuck.

YOU ALL AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME!

I'm quite partial to the cheesesteak at John’s Roast Pork and Steve’s Prince of Steaks

Tony Luke's is sooooo overrated.

Geno's is tourist crap.

John's is good. Dalessandro's is my favorite.

haven't been back to Philly in awhile but looking to move back after I graduate school, so I haven''t been able to really look into any new places.

Agree about Geno's

Top Bottom