• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
This is the one year I am okay with the Mets making the playoffs since the Nats pissed me off so much the past couple years and let's be honest no fucking way were us, the Marlins, or the Braves gonna do anything this year. (even if the Marlins were a "fun" pick in the offseason) But once the playoffs start Mets can fuck a cactus. Same with the Cards.

LOL

fuck the Nats too

I'm actually OK with the Mets doing well in the playoffs. The fans have been through so much.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I would like to see the Cubbies or the Pirates come out of the NL. I could care less about the AL though
If the Mets don't make it, I'm totally rooting for the Cubs, if only because it'd be incredible that Back to the Future II ended up being right.

If the Mets don't make it, I'm totally rooting for the Cubs, if only because it'd be incredible that Back to the Future II ended up being right.

That would be pretty crazy lol I sadly just don't see it happening this year but it would be cool.

You know, I do feel bad for them, but unfortunately the Cubs can never be allowed to win the Series. It's the only drought left.

I mean the Mariners have never been a few have never one but the Nats can stay winless tho :)

obviously not as long as the cubs

idk I feel with this Cubs team a WS win is inevitable. They have too much young talent to not.

BigAT

frYUfIz.gif

Needed this one.

Best part of that inning was the Rays catcher constantly coming out to coach Boxberger, and then Boxberger still doing the worst thing each time.

Top Bottom