• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Link

The Autumn Wind
Do mets player really not know that when it bounces over the wall it's a double and not a home run. Lol.
I don't think they realized it bounced over.

I hope that run doesn't cost them. Uribe needs to work on that check swing.

Nopnopnopnop!!! This has been a pretty great year so far though .

This is the one year I am okay with the Mets making the playoffs since the Nats pissed me off so much the past couple years and let's be honest no fucking way were us, the Marlins, or the Braves gonna do anything this year. (even if the Marlins were a "fun" pick in the offseason) But once the playoffs start Mets can fuck a cactus. Same with the Cards.

LOL

fuck the Nats too

Can they really afford a roster sport for that?

Yes. With the way our offense is constructed a guy that can score from first on an XBH or that can swipe second and motor on a short single to score is huge.

Addison Reed has answered every single challenge so far.

Caja 117

Seriously the f*ing* team, Girardi should just rest all his starter against a knuckleballer if they are going to go into a week long batting slump.

You're good people. I like that Marlins fine from April through the first week of September. After that you're my mortal enemy until the playoffs. :p

Also TD'A is the best catcher in baseball.

Edit: There's no reason to not keep Plawecki. Recker and Monell suck. they aren't catchers, Plawecki can play 1B/2B/C and platoon with TD'A to keep him fresh. No reason we shouldn't hang on to him and get something from him. Kids a good catcher with a bright future and he's easily the best back-up we'll find.

Fair enough :p

You guys are just unstoppable right now, even if we had a 10 run lead I don't think it would be enough.

07 and 08 dude. Fuck the Marlins

If it makes you feel any better, the Marlins are and will be the biggest joke in the league until Loria dies. At least you guys have some excitement and a chance to win a championship this year.

Top Bottom