• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

as much as I can't stand Amaro (thankfully he is gone) we have a loaded farm system atm

Reading has so much talent in it. Won game 1 of Eastern League Championship

Pillar and Smoak are going to be the fucking death of us.
Darwin Barney. They might as well bring in that fuck Kawasaki.

I would take Edwin in that lineup with no left thumb, four through nine is a FUCKING BLACKHOLE right now. Sometimes... most times I don't understand Gibby.

Yeah Edwin's thumb hurts, it's a goddam fucking pennant race you fucking do everything you can to win now.

Darwin Barney. They might as well bring in that fuck Kawasaki.

I would take Edwin in that lineup with no left thumb, four through nine is a FUCKING BLACKHOLE right now. Sometimes... most times I don't understand Gibby.

Yeah Edwin's thumb hurts, it's a goddam fucking pennant race you fucking do everything you can to win now.

Just Amputate Edwin's Thumb. He don't need it. And Make Tulo the Six Million Dollar Man

0-13 for the first 3 hitter of Toronto. What a mess
No Edwin, no protection, with Edwin and Tulo there's tons of power in the lineup, you have to get them out and challenge the top three, you can't get cute, right now as long as you can get to the four spot you're home free.

Smoak is at best a six or seven in the lineup.

Unbelievable.

zroid

Banned
A little melodramatic.

Go away. Let me be mad in peace.

No Edwin, no protection, with Edwin and Tulo there's tons of power in the lineup, you have to get them out and challenge the top three, you can't get cute, right now as long as you can get to the four spot you're home free.

Smoak is at best a six or seven in the lineup.

Unbelievable.

It is worse because of the NL rules. When the #9 hitter is a guaranteed out, the presence of your best hitters is that much more important. So yeah we need Edwin back pretty bad.

Top Bottom