• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

rinse82

What was Gibbons thinking though - Sanchez for a second inning and then even worse...not walking to load the bases and leaving it 2nd and 3rd? Makes no sense.

What was Gibbons thinking though - Sanchez for a second inning and then even worse...not walking to load the bases and leaving it 2nd and 3rd? Makes no sense.

No idea. Sanchez sucked on Saturday when he was brought out for a 2nd inning. But fuck it lets try it again.

Oh and this is always good.

@james_in_to: In his last eight appearances before tonight Sanchez had 106 pitches, 2 were swinging strikes.

His other move was to bring in Bo Schultz or Tepera.

We could've been 4 games up if not for this fuck up, when you've got a couple dozen games left you're not supposed to manage for the long haul, this is like the football playoffs, manage it like it's your last.

Seriously. Then you can get into double play depth.

Gibbons is so stupid.

Also, when is Tulo coming back? Even though Pennington is doing ok I miss Tulo's defense.

Also somebody tell the Blue Jays offense that YOU WILL BE SEEING A LOT OF BREAKING BALLS. Way too many swing and misses on those sliders. JD and Joey went 0 for 50 combined today.
Go away. Let me be mad in peace.

It is worse because of the NL rules. When the #9 hitter is a guaranteed out, the presence of your best hitters is that much more important. So yeah we need Edwin back pretty bad.

But who will protect Edwin. Honestly ,the Blue Jays are done without Tulo. Even though he was slumping, he provided protection and deepened the lineup to the point where Russell Martin was batting 7th.

The Blue Jays are done. Seasons over. You can't even beat the fucking Braves what chance do you have against the Royals or the Cards.

rinse82

Also somebody tell the Blue Jays offense that YOU WILL BE SEEING A LOT OF BREAKING BALLS. Way too many swing and misses on those sliders. JD and Joey went 0 for 50 combined today.

But who will protect Edwin. Honestly ,the Blue Jays are done without Tulo. Even though he was slumping, he provided protection and deepened the lineup to the point where Russell Martin was batting 7th.

The Blue Jays are done. Seasons over.

I think you're overreacting just a bit...

Thank you Devil Rayz.

The Blue Jays are done. Seasons over. You can't even beat the fucking Braves what chance do you have against the Royals or the Cards.

Bandwagon much?

lol it's a long season. The Jays were super fucking hot. They are gonna cool off. Yeah they lost to the Braves but shit what an overreaction hahaha

rinse82

Sweet, thanks Rays.

4 game lead would've been nice but no harm no foul. mr Price will right the ship tomorrow.

Who is this LHK guy, jeez.

Fucking christ and I thought I was bad with overreactions

straight up, lol

Also, DP, you are going to see this a lot if the Jays make the playoffs. God, I can't imagine the bandwagon jumpers in the playoff thread...

It's fine,You're Overreacting. You win some you lose some. Sometimes Trap Games happen.You just have to tough it out and go to the next series.

Edwin doesn't need protection.

It's fine,You're Overreacting. You win some you lose some. Sometimes Trap Games happen.You just have to tough it out and go to the next series.

Exactly. Besides, win two and you still get the series win. That's all that matters at this point is winning series and putting some distance between the Yanks.

The loss sucks and it bugs me with regards to who it was against. But hopefully they'll bounce back.

My nerves are shot and I'm constantly worried, because we gave up so much and if we don't win the Series, it may not happen for a while. Price will be hard to re-sign, Dickey and Buerhle may not be able to go again next year or leave, some of the core are getting older, etc.

So I am pretty new to the MLB OT but where the fuck are all the Cub and Card fans? I don't think I have seen them at all. Also the Red Sox fans. They have massive fan bases and haven't seen them at all

Malo

Banned
Fucking christ and I thought I was bad with overreactions

straight up, lol

Also, DP, you are going to see this a lot if the Jays make the playoffs. God, I can't imagine the bandwagon jumpers in the playoff thread...
Wait, you're telling me there is going to be even more?

Motherofgod.jpg

So I am pretty new to the MLB OT but where the fuck are all the Cub and Card fans? I don't think I have seen them at all. Also the Red Sox fans. They have massive fan bases and haven't seen them at all

One fanbase is currently sucking and the Pats are back, so they went to NFL-GAF.

The other two are around, they don't post as often. When games are going, they're there.

There are only three teams in the MLB. Toronto, New York and that other New York team. The others are just an illusion.

The loss sucks and it bugs me with regards to who it was against. But hopefully they'll bounce back.

My nerves are shot and I'm constantly worried, because we gave up so much and if we don't win the Series, it may not happen for a while. Price will be hard to re-sign, Dickey and Buerhle may not be able to go again next year or leave, some of the core are getting older, etc.
They have an option on Dickey they can pick up next year I think. Stroman will be ready, Osuna will get stretched out, Sanchez would have to cut down on the walks to make the rotation but his stuff is still very good.

This is Jays, yanks, Mets OT

Lol feels that way

One fanbase is currently sucking and the Pats are back, so they went to NFL-GAF.

The other two are around, they don't post as often. When games are going, they're there.

Fair enough. I would think Cubbie fans would be here in droves since they are having quite a nice season and Cards fans are everywhere but have hardly seen either

Edwin doesn't need protection.

Yeas he does. Breaking BALLS low and away all day to a fastball sitting pull hitter with an inflamed PIP on left hand.

You give up a walk to EE then. Who's behind him? Smoak...Pillar? Lol the only thing Pillar can hit is Tulo. We'll see, but I think the Yankees will make things interesting down the stretch. They LOST Tex but Birds pretty good.

They have an option on Dickey they can pick up next year I think. Stroman will be ready, Osuna will get stretched out, Sanchez would have to cut down on the walks to make the rotation but his stuff is still very good.

True. I know about the option, but Dickey is an older guy in terms of sports and he can be inconsistent. This has been a good second half, though, so it'd be great if it would continue.

Price, Dickey, and Stroman would be a relatively comforting top three. Sanchez? I dunno. I do like Estrada, though.

Top Bottom