• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Loco4Coco

So the Mets can lose games. Also Collins was asked about the HBP to Cespedes he said something along the line of ''we're going to handle it our way''.

Just got back from watching the Royals game with a friend. Holland is operating in pure heart attack mode every outing. I can't believe Ned hasn't swapped him for Davis yet.

Davis paints the corners, baby.
QAKITnv.jpg

Also, with the Blue Jays losing, home field advantage magic number drops to 16. It's probably not going to happen with the way the team has collapsed, but I'm keeping hope alive.

's what we've been asking the past few months. He actually cleared waivers (not surprised) about a week ago.

lol

I watched his ABs tonight and he just looks horrid up there. I decided to look up his stats and even his 2 "good" seasons hurt to look at. I know you have a couple injuries right now with Gonzalez and Gomez but you really don't have anyone better that can play first?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
lol

I watched his ABs tonight and he just looks horrid up there. I decided to look up his stats and even his 2 "good" seasons hurt to look at. I know you have a couple injuries right now with Gonzalez and Gomez but you really don't have anyone better that can play first?

They brought up Matt Duffy (not to be confused with that other Matt Duffy) the other day but he hasn't played yet. He hasn't played at the major league level yet, but he couldn't do any worse.

absolute disbelief this team is 1st place right now.

WHY DARVISH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But this will be an enjoyable end to the season this year and who knows what could happen in the playoffs.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I think what is even more frustrating is that I never expected the Astros to even BE in this type of situation this year.

Enron

Banned
Evan Gattis is not a very good player. I know he hits homers and everyone loves him because el queso blanco or whatever the fuck but he is a massive liability anywhere on defense (even at C) and all he can do is swing real fucking hard. He sucks at getting on base or doing anything else but hitting balls out of the park. Was not sad to see him leave atlanta.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Evan Gattis is not a very good player. I know he hits homers and everyone loves him because el queso blanco or whatever the fuck but he is a massive liability anywhere on defense (even at C) and all he can do is swing real fucking hard. He sucks at getting on base or doing anything else but hitting balls out of the park. Was not sad to see him leave atlanta.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AND CHOOSE ONE TEAM TO ROOT FOR

You two teamers are fucking weirdos.

And yes, Gattis is not good, I'm aware lol. 9 triples doe

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
prince fielder weight comments, general anxiety/disappointment .

while Ranger fans' ducts have hardened up after the last half decade, your tears are still fresh - and they taste oh so sweet.

Enron

Banned
MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND AND CHOOSE ONE TEAM TO ROOT FOR

You two teamers are fucking weirdos.

And yes, Gattis is not good, I'm aware lol. 9 triples doe

Thank you. I totally agree with this haha I don;t get it

Whatever, stay mad! I lived my entire life in basically two places; DFW and metro (or close to it) Atlanta. I've been rooting for both for over 20 years, and rooted for them when they were both terrible.

ah hahahahaha.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
while Ranger fans' ducts have hardened up after the last half decade, your tears are still fresh - and they taste oh so sweet.

I still haven't gotten over 2005.

Whatever, stay mad! I lived my entire life in basically two places; DFW and metro (or close to it) Atlanta. I've been rooting for both for over 20 years, and rooted for them when they were both terrible.

ah hahahahaha.

THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU CARTE BLANCHE TO ROOT FOR TWO TEAMS YOU ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;D

Lawd give me strength.

Yeah I mean I guess I am criticizing it, but i get it and at least they are in different leagues lol

I just like to give 2 teamers a hard time about it, since it is somewhat foreign to me. But yeah a rangers/braves fan? that is not glory hunting at all. I honestly feel bad for you. But I am a Philly fan so I understand pain

Now if you were a Cards/Yanks fan. or Red Sox/Giants fan I would be asking some questions lol

Malo

Banned
Yeah I mean I guess I am criticizing it, but i get it and at least they are in different leagues lol

I just like to give 2 teamers a hard time about it, since it is somewhat foreign to me. But yeah a rangers/braves fan? that is not glory hunting at all. I honestly feel bad for you. But I am a Philly fan so I understand pain

Now if you were a Cards/Yanks fan. or Red Sox/Giants fan I would be asking some questions lol
Don't give him the benefit of the doubt. He and darkside are scum.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Oh yeah, him too!

AND he's a vegetarian!

Basically this is my coping mechanism, by fucking around with people. I honestly don't care.

Except for this kinda shit :p

Enron

Banned

darkside switched allegiances when the Mets went into the shitter! I did no such thing!

Frontrunning 2 teams is easy. Pulling for two teams who are on the short list of most miserable existences in major league baseball? That's a challenge.

Top Bottom