• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I have nothing against the Astros - if anything, I have a bit of an affinity for them (those handsome orange hats).

However, the presence of Colby Rasmus means I have to enjoy their current struggle.

I mean, it's so tragic and tortured and poetic and hilarious.

Lloyd is all "WTF." Edgar is all "huh." The dugout's reaction was priceless.

Who was that that did the "you want some/come at me bro" gesture in the dugout?

Meier

Outside of that awful last outing, Wood has been pretty solid for some time now. Excited about the prospect of him going forward.

Also, Donny should be fired immediately if he names Rollins the starter. Seager is too good.

Truly absurd that we waited so long to call him up.

billeh

Stupid rule or not, it's a rule. The catcher can't block a runners path to home plate without the ball, which he kinda did.
No one knows how the hell the blocking the plate rule works. I'm pretty sure we got boned by it in this series as well.

COME ON REDS .. Or just roll over already, Giants.

Just woke up and caught Blue Jays in 30. Thank the baseball gods, that was a good performance.

BLUE JAYS WIN!!!

Of course, the Yankees just had to win, too.

091615_mianym_ballboy_med_y8kw0si5.gif

Last night's Mets Ballboy showing off his glove.

I mean, at least there's one highlight in a 6-0 loss.

Jon Paul Morosi just reported on MLB Now that one of the WBCs qualifiers next year will be held in Brooklyn. Games will be played at Cyclones MCU Park. Team israel's qualifying group. i think that real cool. should have alot of support.

Malo

Banned
Jon Paul Morosi just reported on MLB Now that one of the WBCs qualifiers next year will be held in Brooklyn. Games will be played at Cyclones MCU Park. Team israel's qualifying group. i think that real cool. should have alot of support.
Coney island is a bit far from me but I might go and catch a game.

Top Bottom