• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan 9m9 minutes ago
Sources: Dodgers have designated Mat Latos for assignment.
See you Latos!

Cb3HaVC.jpg

Two tough series for Houston to come out of (nearly had the Angels sweep em except for that freak ninth in game 3). My condolences to the fans, but still a lot of baseball left before October.

In the meantime, welcome to the AL wild card race, where the Angels can't fucking make up their mind if they want to be contenders or just look like a bunch of scrubs...

A bit late, but thank you Estrada! It was nice to see the 5-0 box score when I got home from visiting family and the movies.

I caught a bit of the game at the hospital and on the radio, but not much.

Latos sucks, but I'm also concerned that Bolsinger has shown no ability to pitch deep into games. I swear every start ends with him getting pulled in the 4th or 5th, which means we have to cross our fingers through 4 or 5 bullpen innings.

Latos sucks, but I'm also concerned that Bolsinger has shown no ability to pitch deep into games. I swear every start ends with him getting pulled in the 4th or 5th, which means we have to cross our fingers through 4 or 5 bullpen innings.
That's why Dodgers re called Frias. Frias was the 4th starter before he got hurt

Who is icecream thread in the fantasy league? I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack playing you this week, especially with my shitty pitching.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/17/living/mets-kiss-cam-players-feat/index.html

New York Mets to end 'homophobic' kiss cam joke

The New York Mets said the team will stop featuring players on the kiss cam after some fans complained the stunt was homophobic.

The kiss cam will continue, said Jay Horwitz, vice president of media relations, but it will no longer feature players in the heart-shaped frame.

"We have, on occasion, included players from opposing teams in our popular in-game kiss cam feature. While intended to be lighthearted, we unintentionally offended some. We apologize for doing so and no longer will include players in the feature. Our organization is wholly supportive of fostering an inclusive and respectful environment at games," the organization said Wednesday.

Good on the Mets to listen to public opinion.

I've been to literally hundreds of Mets games in my life and have never seen them feature opposing players on the kiss cam. Agreed good on them, though.

BFIB

I wonder if there really is an "under the table" agreement between him and the team not to give him a QO.

I could see that. Considering what we've paid him this year, and the year he's put together, he deserves one last shot at FA.

I just don't pay him what other teams will overpay to get him.

Top Bottom