• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets broadcast is killing me replaying Keith getting hit in the face over and over again.

And now MLB.TV shows the Endy Chavez catch. And I'm sad now.

why do so many ball players have that same type of haircut

its like real short on the sides and longer in the back kind of like a buzzed mullet

is it something to do with how the batters helmet fits?

not sure anyone knows what I'm talking about lol

JDeluis

its like real short on the sides and longer in the back kind of like a buzzed mullet

They're big fans of Miley Cyrus?

Miami has a barbershop in house, maybe that's the one recommending them the "Wrecking ball" haircut.

it's baseball bro. if you are winning be happy. off nights happen and you are still winning. take it easy a little bit. The Nats are losing.

I mean I'm glad we're shaving down the magic number don't get me wrong, but this isn't inspiring confidence that we do jack crap anything in the playoffs.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Why can't Pujols take his frustrations out on a team that is not the Astros?

I was so happy he signed with the Angels to get him the fuck out of the division, only to have the Astros get moved into the AL West.

RBH

i

A’s manager Bob Melvin announced today that Barry Zito will start Saturday in Oakland against Tim Hudson and the Giants, in all likelihood the final start of both of their careers. Hudson has previously announced he will retire after the season, while Barry Zito spent almost the entire season in the minors and just isn’t a major league starter anymore.

The entire weekend should be a fun throwback to the great early-2000s A’s teams (that infuriatingly flamed out in the division series each year). The third member of the Big Three, Mark Mulder, will be on hand, and on Sunday they will be honored as a group and throw out the first pitch.
http://deadspin.com/barry-zito-and-tim-hudson-will-face-off-on-saturday-1732457898

This is pretty cool.

zychi

Banned

It's the trendy hairstyle, its like a mohawk but not so shaved. I was rocking one all summer.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Behold my drunk baseball theory about pitchers leaving the game.

butt pats = you suck but you are a nice guy. High fives = you're aweome. No acknowledgement = you suck and you're a dick.

Gio GONZALEZ, lots of butt pats when leaving the game.

Theory sponsered by nats Sam Adams nats 10 yr anniversary and octoberfest.

Behold my drunk baseball theory about pitchers leaving the game.

butt pats = you suck but you are a nice guy. High fives = you're aweome. No acknowledgement = you suck and you're a dick.

Gio GONZALEZ, lots of butt pats when leaving the game.

Theory sponsered by nats Sam Adams nats 10 yr anniversary and octoberfest.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom