• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

eyeless

AccurateEnchantedAsp.gif

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Great series. Lots of great drama from both teams.

Jays win!

BumRush

why...? Even if the Mets suck the rest of the way, it's not like the Nats will catch up. They stink.

Because I don't want that Nats series to matter at all (although home field in the Dodgers series is still up for grabs). I want to rest our starters.

Don't worry, Mets-gaf. The Nats are totally pathetic right now and they aren't catching anybody. They just lost again. Magic number down to 6.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
So what is the Jay's magic number to reach the playoffs? 3? I know it's 8 to win the ALE.

Isak_Borg

I just want to let loose for a few minutes this season. Is that so much to ask? I've been tense, waiting for the other shoe to drop, for 152 games. We all have. Come on. Sigh.

Story of my/our damn [baseball] life.

I'm a Mets, Jets, Islanders and Knicks fan.

I'm used to this shit.

zroid

Banned
Saw something funny the other day, apparently the Jays' Win% vs teams above .500 is something like .670, and their Win% vs teams below .500 is only like .550.

I mostly blame the (god damned) Red Sox for this

also I guess this bodes well for the playoffs? :p

BLUE JAYS WIN!!! Fuck yes!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out of town, Stanks.

I'm late again. I was out visiting my Mom at the hospital she's in for physical rehab, and caught parts of the game there. The nurses had it on in the common room, so I'd go out and watch it for a bit, and caught the runs.

My Mom ordered a TV, but the piece of shit has glitched twice and is unusable until at least Friday.

BLUE JAYS WIN!!! Fuck yes!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out of town, Stanks.

I'm late again. I was out visiting my Mom at the hospital she's in for physical rehab, and caught parts of the game there. The nurses had it on in the common room, so I'd go out and watch it for a bit, and caught the runs.

My Mom ordered a TV, but the piece of shit has glitched twice and is unusable until at least Friday.

I haven't seen that nickname in years. I feel like on the mlb.com forums in 2005.

Hope your mom feels better, why was she in physical rehab?

Malo

Banned
Saw something funny the other day, apparently the Jays' Win% vs teams above .500 is something like .670, and their Win% vs teams below .500 is only like .550.

I mostly blame the (god damned) Red Sox for this

also I guess this bodes well for the playoffs? :p
o9rMR0E.jpg

If only the Yankees played in the nl east.

Has he talked about his change in approach a la Piscotty? All these HRs and Ks.

He almost has as any XBHs as he had in 2013

He's said that he's hitting for damage now and not average in a couple interviews. Interestingly, Wainwright thinks the strikeouts will come down as he fully adjusts to being this type of hitter

Either way I did not expect him to have more HRs this season than he did in his career before 2015

Cubs lost against the Brewers which sucked, but it also looks like the Rockies are making a game of it in Coors.

Either way it doesn't seem like Joe Maddon is putting a lot of stock into the WC game needing to be at home.

Top Bottom