• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

3N16MA

Banned
Guess no one is saw the Harper and Papelbon fight.

Papsmear is a complete douche. He should never pitch another inning for the Nats for putting his hands on their franchise player.

Of course the Nats treat Harper like trash so he gets to pitch and suck ass.

Papelbon's a piece of shit. The dude who wouldn't approve a trade unless he was guaranteed he got to "close" is bitching at someone else about hustling for the sake of the team? Fuck off.

3N16MA

Banned
Harper should be barking at Papsmear for being dog shit since joining the Nats. Storen was lights out until getting demoted out of the closer role.

Papelbon v Harper is the ultimate "Let Them Fight" if there ever was one.

Harper is a smug dick but he absolutely didn't deserve that. Pap is fucking shit. A scumbag everywhere he's gone. It's poetic that he's been awful for them since been traded. I hope the Mets bring in Storen and fix him just to add to the hurt.

Harper is a smug dick but he absolutely didn't deserve that. Pap is fucking shit. A scumbag everywhere he's gone. It's poetic that he's been awful for them since been traded. I hope the Mets bring in Storen and fix him just to add to the hurt.

I have no idea what kind of fucked up mindset you have to have to go after a guy with a 1.125 OPS for not trying hard enough.

I have no idea what kind of fucked up mindset you have to have to go after a guy with a 1.125 OPS for not trying hard enough.

Harper has been Barry Bonds 2004 level good this year. IDK what could possibly be going through his head other than being pissed off he got called out for hitting Manny earlier.

I remember wanting to dump Yunel Escobar when he did that homophobic eyeblack bullshit.

I wonder where he ended up.... oh wait.

Nats, lol.

Alex Anthopolous said he learned an important lesson about character from some of the previous deals he had made and seen the team make previously. There is definitely something to that.

Do the Nats wait to trade Papelbon until the offseason or just release him now? Harper is the absolute LAST teammate you'd want to be attacking, you fucking dunce.

Do the Nats wait to trade Papelbon until the offseason or just release him now? Harper is the absolute LAST teammate you'd want to be attacking, you fucking dunce.

I would rather they wait and just sit him.

I don't want the Angels or KC picking him up.

Edit: I guess he wouldn't be eligible for post season though?

Mike Rizzo should be fired for acquiring Papelbon. A completely worthless trade. They already had a closer who was doing great. They needed middle relief.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Papelbon is a complete douche bag.

qH2V7l2.png

Mike Rizzo should be fired for acquiring Papelbon. A completely worthless trade. They already had a closer who was doing great. They needed middle relief.

Not to mention it was already shown that Storen has issues with keeping his head right. What he needed was affirmation the job was his, not for someone to take it away and demote him when he did nothing to deserve it. That move really was the turning point in their season. It backfired and destroyed the already tenuous clubhouse.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I think Matt Williams took Papelbon's side. Matt's gotten on Bryce, even benched him before, for not running out plays. He's exactly the kind of manager that would think Pap's was being the tough veteran leader and that Harper needed to learn something out of it. The supporting evidence is that Paps got to pitch while Harper got benched. It seems pretty clear to me.

I think Matt Williams took Papelbon's side. Matt's gotten on Bryce, even benched him before, for not running out plays. He's exactly the kind of manager that would think Pap's was being the tough veteran leader and that Harper needed to learn something out of it. The supporting evidence is that Paps got to pitch while Harper got benched. It seems pretty clear to me.

Williams inability to get along with Harper is what lead to all this in the first place. It was the first thing that started this whole landslide of failure.

Top Bottom