• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I wish he would have stayed and pushed management to make some real moves back then, he didn't have too much playoff success anyways.

The guy threw a no-hitter (which should have been a perfect game; that walk was horse shit) during a playoff game in that little league offense box. I'm sure he's satisifed.

0754_bcuyu.gif

Gif needs a musical compliment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4oy1IRTh8

*goosebumps*

3N16MA

Banned
I'm not sure how he is in the wrong here, they are both notable scumbags.

Barking at him for jogging to 1B or whatever BS reason he had. This coming from a guy who has played like ass since coming over and booted a perfectly fine closer out of his spot.

Sanjuro

Barking at him for jogging to 1B or whatever BS reason he had. This coming from a guy who has played like ass since coming over and booted a perfectly fine closer out of his spot.

Who gives a shit how he was playing? That is irrelevant.

He was barking at a shitty player for quitting on the team, then was challenged by notable shit player.

They both lose, but I'm not buying some narrative that paints Bryce Fucking Harper in some kind of fraud hero role. Guy is cancer.

3N16MA

Banned

He was barking at a shitty player for quitting on the team, then was challenged by notable shit player.

They both lose, but I'm not buying some narrative that paints Bryce Fucking Harper in some kind of fraud hero role. Guy is cancer.

I will take a bunch of Harper's on the Yankees. Harper is cocky but where do you get that he is a cancer?

Douche is putting his hands on the best player in baseball this season. The guy who provides more value to the Nats than any player on the team by a large amount. I didn't see Harper taking a swing first.

His play does matter. Stop taking time to criticize Harper and work on being a better pitcher. Of course he gives up a 2 run bomb like a bum the next time he takes the mound.

Sanjuro

It doesn't matter his skill as a pitcher. Could be a popcorn guy and question him for being a quitter. Either way, Harper asked for it.

As a Yankees fan, you should know this more than anyone.

3N16MA

Banned
It doesn't matter his skill as a pitcher. Could be a popcorn guy and question him for being a quitter. Either way, Harper asked for it.

Heard some fans bark at Cano for not running hard. Would I have liked him to run hard all the time? Sure, but it's harder to criticize a guy for not running hard all the time when he is producing consecutive 6+ WAR seasons like Cano. A the end of the season I'm taking Cano over Stephen Drew no matter how hard Drew runs.

And that popcorn guy, or any fan, or anyone who would question Harper the way Pap did, would be an idiot.

zroid

Banned
Harper is a 22 years old and he's the best hitter in the world this year. Who cares if he's cocky or a bit of a douche. He'll probably grow out of it. Papelbon is 34 years old and he's been a cunt since the day he entered the league.

3N16MA

Banned
Also barking at him from the dugout makes Pap look more like a douche. Was this supposed to be some veteran thing where he asserts his dominance over the young guy? Barks at him in front of the team so he can show him who's boss?

Also barking at him from the dugout makes Pap look more like a douche. Was this supposed to be some veteran thing where he asserts his dominance over the young guy? Barks at him in front of the team so he can show him who's boss?

That's what it seems like. The typical meathead "play the game the whiteright way" attitude that plagues this sport.

BumRush

I'm a huge Mets fan who hates the Nats...but seriously, Paps needs to not choke Harper there...regardless of whether he dogged it to first or not

Sanjuro

I'm a huge Mets fan who hates the Nats...but seriously, Paps needs to not choke Harper there...regardless of whether he dogged it to first or not

Sure. In a perfect world Harper wouldn't be yelling "Come at me, bro!" either.

It's dumb. Both guys suck. Nats are garbage. They lost the division to the Mets.

3N16MA

Banned
Sure. In a perfect world Harper wouldn't be yelling "Come at me, bro!" either.

It's dumb. Both guys suck. Nats are garbage. They lost the division to the Mets.

Harper did what he could to help the team. The Nats not winning the division is on everyone who played like shit.

Link

The Autumn Wind
All I know is the Nats completely collapsed after trading for Papelbon. He's a cancer that likely hangs out with Curt Schilling in the offseason.

Anyone backing Pap there is crazy. Not only is he a giant douche, he also sucks at baseball. Harper carried that team all year. How are your going to challenge his running out that play when he's played hard all year? It was a meaningless play in a lost season. No need to assert yourself as an alpha male when you can't actually do your job worth a shit.

lol Nats.
Harper is a class A douche don't get me wrong, but Papelbon is a straight up clown.

In other news, Dodgers need to win just 1 game at AT&T to clinch. Dammit.

Sanjuro

Anyone backing Pap there is crazy. Not only is he a giant douche, he also sucks at baseball. Harper carried that team all year. How are your going to challenge his running out that play when he's played hard all year? It was a meaningless play in a lost season. No need to assert yourself as an alpha male when you can't actually do your job worth a shit.

:jnc

Top Bottom