• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Almost forgot:

YW5cUOU.gif

Dear lord.

Toth

I am still a bit concerned about the Yankees even making the playoffs and tonight did not really alleviate that fear...

Silkworm

Please, help stop the bleeding, Greinke. Please! If I see the Dodgers get swept by the Giants in this series... just please no. :-(

harSon

Banned
I fucking hate this sport. We've had every fucking opportunity in the world to win this fucking game, and we give it up on a fucking routine play.

Edit: FUCK THIS SPORT

Futureman

Dang... I think with that Cards home run we may have to give up the dream of winning the division. Absolutely have to win the next two.

Rosenthal had two blown saves his last two times out, so Pirates have a chance!

I bet the tying run comes to the plate. Maybe even the winning run

Dang... I think with that Cards home run we may have to give up the dream of winning the division. Absolutely have to win the next two.

If you lose tonight, you'll be down 4 games with 5 left to play. It's been done (2011 Cardinals), but it requires winning every game and the Cardinals losing every game. Mathematically very very very unlikely

Division is decided tonight if the Cardinals win, most likely

Top Bottom