• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

JDHarbs

I'd keep Ventura in as long as he's in this groove. I know the idea is to rest starters at this point, but the bullpen needs rest too.

zroid

Banned
I would send Cecil out to face Davis lol

it's the smart thing to do but no gotta have a fucking closer to get a meaningless stat

No clue how they call that out, unless they're saying the video was inconclusive

You think with these video replays they would install 100 cameras so they can get the right fucking call instead of just saying well we're not gonna fix our mistake cause Joe West had his chins blocking his vision, so let's call it inclusive.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
good thing we have video review (?)

I think the issue is none of the angles were definitive so they have to go with the call on the field. He looked safe but there was no angle they showed that definitively showed a gap between the catcher's glove and his leg as he tagged home.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Great win! Another comeback.

eyeless

and another one
AccurateEnchantedAsp.gif

Top Bottom