• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dammit, I asked for my avatar to be changed to blue orange amd white in tje request thread days ago.

jv1Eo15.png

No idea if this works

Angels have made a lot of poor plays tonight. I know they are playoff contending in stats but damn they don't look hungry enough on the field.

Arhh!

Meier

I'd love it if we somehow failed to make the playoffs and it meant Mattingly was fired. That'd be more useful in the long run. Take McGwire with him.

Well MadBum was magic the first run, shitty the second and magic again the third. So I am banking on us getting shit Bum without godlevel Cain and Timmy Jim Jim Jim to bail him out.

(would rather play Doyers 10/10)

boxter432

So neat Houston gets to play Seattle, who has clearly checked out for the season. in the Ninth, Seager/Cruz/Cano all struck out on 3 pitches swinging at pitches about 4 feet out of the strikezone.

JDeluis

Giants aren't catching the Dodgers. I want homefield.

Like I wrote earlier, you don't need to worry about that. Mets will have home field advantage. Dodgers are going to rest the majority of their starters if they are able to clinch tomorrow.

Hard to believe but all signs are pointing to Tulo coming back in time for the postseason. When you hear "fractured shoulder blade" it screams 1-2 months minimum, but this seems to be happening.

They said he might even be back in the series with Baltimore. Giving him potentially a few games of regular season play to get some ABs.

Revere
Donaldson
Bautista
Encarnacion
Tulo
Smoak
Martin

Blue jays got the stupid herpaderp good lineup.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Like I wrote earlier, you don't need to worry about that. Mets will have home field advantage. Dodgers are going to rest the majority of their starters if they are able to clinch tomorrow.
I'd also rather their starters didn't get any rest.

Top Bottom