• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Light that Halo up!!!!!!!

aps_w_1306014_1672.jpg

JDeluis

No surprise here. I don't what would is more embarrassing, losing the division with 6 games left or getting swept in the postseason?

The longer a game goes, the less chance the Dodgers have of winning it.

I knew it was over as soon as it went extra innings.

The team has no fight and will probably get swept in the playoffs unless Greinke/Kershaw throws a perfect game.

clemenx

Banned
Fucking Pirates broke my heart yesterday with all those bases loaded. ;-; There goes the dream of fucking the Cardinals from the division.

Edwardo

I finally made it to Fenway this year. I didn't think it was going to happen, but my buddy said he got tickets and wanted to bring me on Saturday. So on the way there we're looking up the starting pitchers and.. Craig Breslow... Lol.

Line_HTX

Good morning. Holy shit, I didn't realize Rangers suddenly dropped three straight.

CQDA9LbU8AAwXyw.jpg:large

Unfortunately, the EARLIEST, best case clinching the Astros can get is Friday.

Teeth grinding, nervous nail biting final week.

harSon

Banned
Fucking Pirates broke my heart yesterday with all those bases loaded. ;-; There goes the dream of fucking the Cardinals from the division.

The loss definitely sucks, but there's probably a 0% chance we were going to sweep the Cardinals with Morton and Locke rounding out the series. I wouldn't be surprised if we get swept.

Marz

All of this hate for Papelbon is pretty ridiculous. Dude has been one of the best closers in baseball over the last 10 years and has championship rings and extensive postseason experience. If the Yankees picked him up I would be ecstatic.

Sanjuro

All of this hate for Papelbon is pretty ridiculous. Dude has been one of the best closers in baseball over the last 10 years and has championship rings and extensive postseason experience. If the Yankees picked him up I would be ecstatic.

I think the Jays would have been absolutely foolish not to grab him...if this was the last year of his deal. They are going to need all the help they can get in the pen going forward.

Top Bottom