• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

the main thing with Dickey I think is climate. At Rogers Centre they can close the roof.

there's also that whole knuckleball fucks with timing thing which may or may not be real, but if it is then it makes sense to stick him between Price and Stroman.

It depends on whether Dickey has a good feel of his knuckleball that day, if he survives the first inning he tends to have it figured out, and it does fuck up the timing and the swing of opposition hitters because he just fucks up the strike zone for the hitter.

Rogers has been real dumb leaving the dome open for RA's last game.

He'll be the long man for sure, I don't even think Hutchinson makes the post season roster.

That's what I'm thinking yes. Plus, if it's a 7 game series you get Stroman for game 7 instead of Dickey who, although he's been great lately, still relies on an unreliable pitch.
Hitch is off the post-season roster for sure, the real question is what do they do with him next year...

Hitch is off the post-season roster for sure, the real question is what do they do with him next year...

It's sort of like being in a relationship with someone for a few years. You ask them to marry you and they say no. There is no going back.

Hutch isn't someone we want to be married to in the post season so we shouldn't put him back in the rotation.

Tonight is our night.

image.php

It's sort of like being in a relationship with someone for a few years. You ask them to marry you and they say no. There is no going back.

Hutch isn't someone we want to be married to in the post season so we shouldn't put him back in the rotation.

Drew's role will be cheerleader and waterboy. Oh and a bench warmer.

Parch

I don't think Buehrle should get a playoff start, but he's probably not going to be very effective out of the bullpen either. If they have to chose a long guy there are better choices, but how do you tell the vet he's not on the playoff roster? He'll be there, but he might never pitch.

I'd probably go with Price, Dickey, Stroman, Estrada. Skip Estrada if it keeps Price on his regular turn or they need Price on short rest in a key game. Maybe skip Dickey on the road.

I wish the MLB Network would do its own version of Sunday Ticket this Sunday. Just jump from game to game as things happen.

That would be the greatest afternoon ever.

zroid

Banned
another single ticket double header for the jays

hopefully they clinch after the first one so guys can rest for the second

Top Bottom